Why do non-City supporters not rate kompany?

Armaan

Seriously this just pisses me off. Been sat with a scouse and a rag and both claim "we dont rate him at all" then when i ask the rag do you ever watch full city games and not just the attacking shite they have on motd his answer was "not really". Unbelievable, then asked the same question to a liverpool fan and his reply was "i seen him last season playing as a dm he aint that good". Its disgusting how under rated this guy is.

Re: who do non city supporters not rate kompany?

Then they are clueless twats. Proper footy fans the world over have been raving about him all season, pundits too.

To be fair, a proper rag who I live with admitted on Saturday night that Kompany is seriously underrated and arguably the best centre half in the league, just ignore people who don't watch the matches.

I browse a lot of forums and it's amazing how many football fans get their opinions from the red tops. There are plenty of knowledgeable fans out there who do rate him though. There's a thread on rawk for team of the year so far and vinny is in it.

Not arsed as long as we know how good he is. They'll see the light soon.

He's better than Ferdinand and Terry, and up there with Vidic as one of the top few CBs in the league.

stony said:
I browse a lot of forums and it's amazing how many football fans get their opinions from the red tops. There are plenty of knowledgeable fans out there who do rate him though. There's a thread on rawk for team of the year so far and vinny is in it.
Link for the thread? Had a look but can't find a thing.

So what you expect a rag and a bin dipper to have any intelligent views about football. They're just a breed of trophy hunters

lee-mcfc said:
my l'pool&rag mates rate kompany very high

Me to. Have a rag mate who really rates Kompany and De Jong.

Suppose its the same way we don't rate water carriers of other clubs. People slag Fletcher, but for United his is very important, and seems to dictate the tempo of their play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.