Why do non-City supporters not rate kompany?

Re: who do non city supporters not rate kompany?

Well I'm a 'non city' supporter and think Kompany is quality. I remember a few year back quite a few of europe's bigger clubs, including Utd, were rumoured to be watching his progress before he was unlucky in incurring a few injuries.. I'm not aware of any of my fellow 'non city' supporters (sic) having a particular problem with Kompany, or even talking about him much. He's a good player who gets on with his job without winding anyone up. Now if the thread title mentioned De Jong instead........ lol

It's because no other club has tried to sign him. If it had been plastered all over the press that another club "are interested in £25million rated Kompany who has been outstanding all season", the numpties who read it would start to "rate him".

I don't care and I'm pretty sure the big man himself doesn't care if other clubs fans rate him. We love him and he loves us.

JM Mcr said:
Well I'm a 'non city' supporter and think Kompany is quality. I remember a few year back quite a few of europe's bigger clubs, including Utd, were rumoured to be watching his progress before he was unlucky in incurring a few injuries.. I'm not aware of any of my fellow 'non city' supporters (sic) having a particular problem with Kompany, or even talking about him much. He's a good player who gets on with his job without winding anyone up. Now if the thread title mentioned De Jong instead........ lol

Kompany rejected a move to Europe's biggest clubs them moved to Germany to continue his development at Hamburg.

the voice of football tony gale called him a defencive midfielder pretending to be a centre half and he know's best

Armaan said:
Seriously this just pisses me off. Been sat with a scouse and a rag and both claim "we dont rate him at all" then when i ask the rag do you ever watch full city games and not just the attacking shite they have on motd his answer was "not really". Unbelievable, then asked the same question to a liverpool fan and his reply was "i seen him last season playing as a dm he aint that good". Its disgusting how under rated this guy is.
Then they don't know football one bit, thick fuckers!

I bet every centre half in the league so far, rates him! I reckon Elmander and Davies were bricking it whenever they got the ball.

Yeah but most people rent their opinions from various pundits/newspaper articles, so until they become full of praise for him, he will get very little in way of acclaim from other fans.

To be fair I think it's your mates.

Even the Rags are rating him highly.
Our secret is out.
Ladies and Gentlemen our first "World Class" defender since Dave Watson.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/pl-team-season-so-far-2010-11-a-315596/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/pl-team-seaso ... -a-315596/</a>

As soon as everyone realises how good he is then other teams come sniffing. The less attention he gets the better in my opinion. As long as he knows we love him!

Damocles said:
Then they are clueless twats. Proper footy fans the world over have been raving about him all season, pundits too.

Indeed so. I even saw a rag on sad cafe recently saying he's the best central defender in the league.

Edit: sorry, just saw post above. My comment was about a different thread on sad cafe though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.