Why do our ballboys take ages to actually get the ball?

English ballboys..it's the coaching, too much running and no working with the ball. The FA should instigate more strenuous fitness tests for the little bleeders, and improve ballboy coaching numbers .....Dwight Yorke need not apply. Except by Text,.

Because they're all about 3ft and the boards are 4ft! They have to scale the boards before they can reach the balls just so that they don't block the adverts.

Absolute farce!

Been saying this for years, they should be coached or at least have a basic idea of the game in terms of when to return the ball with a modicum of efficiency. It's probably more noticeable when we're a goal down but Saturday's ballboying (is that a word?) was abysmal.
How exactly are they meant to know the exact position at which Kolarov's over hit crosses will land!?

Little bastards. If they got the ball back sooner, Silva wouldn't be hitting the first man with a corner, and Kolarov could have taken a quick throw leading to a goal........BASTARDS.

Because they're all about 3ft and the boards are 4ft! They have to scale the boards before they can reach the balls just so that they don't block the adverts.

Absolute farce!

Yep, noticed that. Stilts.

This is something I've wondered for a while. In games where we need a goal, the ball is played out for a throw in or a goal kick, and it takes the best part of 45 seconds for the ballboys to retrieve it.

Might just be me, but it's something that's been a huge frustration for a long time.
Fuk yeah this. I've been meaning to talk to someone about this. That really needs to improve. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.