Why do our ballboys take ages to actually get the ball?

its daft that the ball boys are now being pointed out for taking to long to get he ball back its not the ball boys fault its the premier league and the setup and the single ball just give each ball boy a ball to give the players and let him go and get the lost ball
This!!!!

There should be givers and retrievers. Separate duties. Multiple balls.

How exactly are they meant to know the exact position at which Kolarov's over hit crosses will land!?
Maybe they need some motivation, kidnap their parents and mail them a finger or toe for every incident where the ball doesn't get to the correct position within 10 seconds.

Because they're all about 3ft and the boards are 4ft! They have to scale the boards before they can reach the balls just so that they don't block the adverts.

Absolute farce!
Biggest problem is there isn't enough of them

Also they have no match awareness and have no idea when to be quick and when to take as much time as possible. Definitely needs sorting out. Marginal gains and all that

Seen it all now. Bluemoon stoops to new low. Blaming kids.
The little pricks don't fetch the fucking ball.

Towards the end it went out near the away fan section and not one ball boy made the effort to get it. A steward ended up throwing it back (badly).

They are beyond useless.

Its about time the PL moved along the lines of UEFA and have a ball available at every given chance.About the only positive thing I`ve ever said about UEFA.
I thought it was up to each club to have multiball or not in the Prem.

In Europe it's mandatory.

Didn't they ban it in the Prem when Gollum's everton sides were taking the piss with it?
Didn't he used to be multiball until he went ahead then would always have the extra balls taken away?

Seems idiotic to ban it. Should have just said you can't change mid game.

Ours are still the worst I've ever seen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.