Why do United think they'll ruin our day winning the league?

If my life time, all i have seen is them lot winning stuff, what difference does another one make?

sar more concerened with City

Does anyone have any spare spaces on their coaches for two, myself and my daughter???

Somewhere near Droylsden???

I don't want them to win it on Saturday, I dont want them to win a game ever. I wouldn't mind them winning it on Sunday however if Chavs lose to Newcastle as that would mean we have a shot at second, think Evilton will beat Chavs at home in the last game and Arse will lose to Fulham.

gazzaa2 said:
They've won the league anyway now, just needing one point from Blackpool and Blackburn. So they'll get the result they need tomorrow and win the league, so it's no skin off our noses.

They'll be celebrating the title at 3 o'clock and by 5 o'clock will be gutted when City win the FA Cup and they have to take the banner down from the Stretford End for next weeks game.

They think that - wrongly might I add - because they want us to think like that. The reality, however, is that I've become immune to them winning things and really couldn't give a fuck if they win the league tomorrow. I don't care if they won the league, Champions League, World Cup, the general election, the War of the Roses, the lottery, the moon, whatever... If my team win tomorrow nothing else matters, nothing!

I won't be singing about them at all tomorrow, I won't try to find out their score, I won't even give them a second thought! But I know 100% that they will sing about Manchester City Football Club over and over again all day and be in their pubs cheering Stoke on because they are so so obsessed with us!

Sad thing is, they are more gutted about the fact we may win something than they are being happy at winning the league, they can have the Champions League aswell for all I care if it meant we won the FA cup lmao.

Probably because it will be the first time the FA cup will be in Manchester since 1968!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (always to be in our shadow from now on)

They're grasping at straws.

Don't think there will be a single City or Stoke fan who cares what the scum do that day, all we care about is what our team does on Saturday.

bobmcfc said:
they are so desperate to believe we give a shit about what they do. makes em feel speshul

You kind of do. Just look at any page on here at any given time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.