Why do United think they'll ruin our day winning the league?

it will be the millions of I couldnt get a ticket brigade no doubt. Know match going reds and can talk football with em, the armchair hordes and the pub season ticket holders are the worst of the lot imho. Happy to be Blue :-)

it will be the millions of I couldnt get a ticket brigade no doubt. Know match going reds and can talk football with em, the armchair hordes and the pub season ticket holders are the worst of the lot imho. Happy to be Blue :-)

They'd like to think so lol but
We're going to Wembley
We'll be focused only on Wembley
Anything else is irrelevant to us
Rgas aren't going to Wembley cos City beat them the last time we went to Wembley and what a day at Wembley that was cos we luv it at Wembley
WEMBERLEE WEMBERLEE WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN CITY AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBERLEE

Oh did I mention we're in the FA Cup final at Wembley

There is nothing else.

United are doing what now?<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 pm --<br /><br />United are doing what now?

i care about my own team so if we win tomorrow they can keep it up if it makes them happy...... i honestly dont give a toss

Quite simply because they are arrogant and think we would care if they were to win on Saturday, I for one don't care one iota as to whether United win or don't, in fact my only concern is City............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.