Why do you hate Everton?

Most have there reasons but it feels the main hatred started with Moyes and the Lescott saga. He just took it way too far and it got personal once that happens there is no going back, it was like having a member of the family attacked by somebody so we have gone on the defensive. To make matters worse he then winds up the team so much every time we play them since they have walked away with a win so that has just kept the hatred going for long.
Then last season he writes the worst programme article ever (personally I think the FA should have stepped in and charged him for inciting violence at a match and he should have been banned from every ground for 3 years)

Oh lets not forget the fact they just appear to roll over to the scum every time they play.

They say we have the money and the team but no spirit but they have the team spirit and are the "people clubs" and have a harmonious group.

Give it a couple of seasons and a couple of hidings and this will all be forgotten and they will just be another club from City's view.

Dont hate Everton, but wouldnt be arsed if they all fell down a deep hole somewhere.

they certainly are going to be stumped for songs tomorrow, now they cannot wheel out their favourite "youv'e never won fuck all", which actually doesn't make any sense.

fathellensbellend said:
they certainly are going to be stumped for songs tomorrow, now they cannot wheel out their favourite "youv'e never won fuck all", which actually doesn't make any sense.

It's a simple case of swapping 'you've never' with 'you're gonna'. :o)

We'll be singing that to you lot!....makes sense really, it'll just sound silly coming from you lot!! ;)

" I wanna go home, I wanna go home,
this ground is a shithole,
"I wanna go home"...

Sung by Everton fans last week v Wigan...

I always held Everton as a club similar to our own but the good will changed between us fans when we started to 'Get Good'.

Such a shame, that a group of supporters can get so bitter overnight.

Sanctimonious
Bitter
Humourless
Hypocritical (Mersey Millionaires)

And also the totally unsubstantiated -and indeed unsubstantiatable - claim that they used to say they had a far better team spirit than us.

But in reality my ire towards them has died down a LOT over the past 18 months, to be replaced by Spurs. I suppose because they faded from relevance in the footballing sense (i.e. we used to be conceivably battling with each other for fourth, now it's inconceivable that we'd affect each other's seasons beyond two fixtures, or need to regularly look out for each other's results).

i remember what everton fans are really like, many years ago outside burden park, when their own fans kicked and punched harry catterick (manager) to the ground. absolute shitheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.