Why do you hate Everton?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
jimharri said:
and not forgetting FUCKING Z CARS
And not forgetting that ''It's a grand old team to play for'' shite. Grand old team? Says who?

Jim, am I right in thinking a Scottish team sing that as well ... Celtic ??

Ha - more to add to the list, which was just a starter for 10 really.
I am glad it isn't just me who hates them with a passion, almost, but not quite of course, as much as the shite from Trafford.
Like may others on here, just so so want to beat this lot on Sat, and rub it on as much as possible.

jimharri said:
and not forgetting FUCKING Z CARS
And not forgetting that ''It's a grand old team to play for'' shite. Grand old team? Says who?

Jim, am I right in thinking a Scottish team sing that as well ... Celtic ??
It is a Celtic song as well. Not sure who nicked it off who; probably the mickeys that nicked it!

here's another reason...every time i see a fucking "youre in my heart your in my soul car sticker"!!! petty i know but I hate the so called "peoples club"

oh and being surrounded by the cunts where i live...

only one place away me and my mates had racial abuse shouted at us, but mainly hate them because how they still react regarding the lescott transfer, they love united,their manager is a ****, jealous of our money but say would love to be takeover by a rich man....hmmright because that makes sense..

Hiding in graveyards and slashings. Sounds like Derek acorah meets danny dyer.. I can hardly say the walk to maine road was full of friendly mancs singing smiths songs and offering discounts on meals in rusholme curry houses. Every club had its dodgy walks and it was the risk you took.

I possess a severe dislike for a team who'll slag City off for buying Lescott and then conveniently forget where the money came from to buy Distin, Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov. Idiots.
Yes Everton, for the £24m - you're welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.