Why do you support Manchester City?

I'm just a well wisher, but I might buy a balloon or something if you finish above u*d again. Like it or not, you get a lot of love from football fans nationwide (maybe even world-wide) simply for putting so much hurt on the cheating scum. Long may it continue.

Well Wisher said:
I'm just a well wisher, but I might buy a balloon or something if you finish above u*d again. Like it or not, you get a lot of love from football fans nationwide (maybe even world-wide) simply for putting so much hurt on the cheating scum. Long may it continue.

Nice to hear it. We're far more used to being told that we get a lot of hate from football fans nationwide simply for existing and for daring to do what others couldn't by challenging the top clubs without relying on academy products. It's actually somewhat refreshing to hear a neutral suggesting the opposite.

Well Wisher said:

I keep tellin' my renegade Evertonian glory-huntin', Martinez loving (too late anyway - that kiss for Pochetino was like a dagger in the heart!) son that every other football fan on the planet from Swindon to Shanghai, from Molde to Mumps, can't stand the fuckin' sight of MANUre and anyone connected to 'em. Keep it up, WW!

I should've added that it's also due to the cracking football! ...not just the anti-scum thing. To my eyes you've been more entertainment value for your lottery win than Chelsea have for theirs.

Regarding said lottery win; The rival fans who moan about it can almost certainly trace their own success back to a cash injection, and they'd accept another without feeling the least bit guilty. Then there's us Hartlepools and the like; We aren't quite rivals so we don't care how you got it, we're just glad to see more competition at the top. Happy days!

Because it's good for my soul and has helped shape me into the character I am today: passionate, humble, level headed, grateful and empathetic. I would assume this would not be the case if the devil got hold of me and made me a rag:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.