Why do you United fans call us....

LongsightM13 said:
They've got a silly flag about us in their ground for all the Irish/Welsh/Jap/Maltese/Cockney/Cornish ultras to take pictures of. 90% of their songs are about us. But in the irony free zone that is the borough of Trafford, WE are the bitter ones
What he said ^^

Quite possibly one of the most accurate posts ever.

They should stick to eatin' prawn butties , guessing what country the fan sat next to them is from , and singing dated nursery rhymes ..... it's about all they're fit for ....... rags is one of the 'nicer' names that we call them , but then again they deserve all they get!

droylsdenblue said:
mentioned to a rag at work that we may spend £100m in the window and they may sign Sol Campbell....the look on his face was priceless!

Didn`t we spend well over £100 m in the summer and they signed Mr Owen ? And we all know what happened in derby.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
droylsdenblue said:
mentioned to a rag at work that we may spend £100m in the window and they may sign Sol Campbell....the look on his face was priceless!

Didn`t we spend well over £100 m in the summer and they signed Mr Owen ? And we all know what happened in derby.

Why..what's happened in derby?

I'm begining to feel sorry for them, the fear must be unbelievable.
Think about that, we've never had that fear, the plasticglory hunters have latched on to an ailing giant, now they have to find something else to " belong" to. As I say I pity, I pity them.

Everything in life is cyclical,and fortunately they are heading downwards.
Van der saar is nearing 40,Scholes and Giggs are rapidly approaching the end of their careers,Vidic wants to move somewhere warmer,and camel features seems to be breaking down.The manager is surely coming up for retirement soon.
All in all, a moment is approaching when the perfect storm will hit the borough of Trafford,and it will be the fall of the roman empire,then we'll see who's bitter.

SWSB said:
its from their fanzine Red (t)issue. Character in there called Bertie Magoo-the btter blue.Seems like they are as bitter the way they are reacting over our new found wealth and hopefully some silverware.

And we used to have a character in one of ours.. 'DAGENHAM DAN'... The ManU fan..
Anybody remember it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.