Why does Bobby never take his left hand out of his pocket?

citijin said:
Pam said:
Not important in the grand scheme of things, but Bobby doesn't take his hand out of his trouser pocket for any reason ever, even when he's celebrating. I must know why.
he does not hve right poket, tht's why.
nd if you re sking why i m mispelling words, its beuse my keybord is broken.

Haha! or is that because you've got your left hand in your pocket ;-)

FORZA CITY said:
Italians are quite religious. At a guess I'd say he has a crucifix or rosemary beads in his pocket which he rubs for luck?
I think you mean rosary

Forzacitizens said:
why does he always eat sweet pastilles is a better question

Cos they're nice?

I know singers who use pastilles because they help save your throat, and he does do a lot of shouting.

A small amount of sugar helps concentration levels, and it's a damned site less antisocial than Fergie and his chewing gum.

pudge said:
manciniceleb.gif

In this GIF I feel sorry for Brian because you can see him go to hug the gaffer straight away but PLatt beats him to it, Mancini goes to Platt first, Platt gets there first (delete as appropriate) and he sidles off and then comes back in for his own personal hug econd time round. He doesn't want to share his hug with anyone else, just him and his boss. I think, and rightly so, that the win and he relationship with Bob means more to Brian than maybe with Platt or anyone else. Does he feel marginalised or maybe I am talking guff!

He could have done a three way with mancini and Platt, but he justs wants his own personal hug with the big man. maybe that is why he doesn't take his hand out of his pocket. He is constantly flicking a coin over who he is going to hug first. Or maybe flicking something else altogether!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMV8Zgj0js&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMV8Zgj ... re=related</a>

I think this one is brilliant, different from above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.