Why does Mark Hughes think Bridge is worth 15 Mill

mmc

Surely there is alot more out there for less money and even if he is loose with money he could get Chiellini, Lahm, Zhirkov, Capdevilia. Outside guesses could include Maxwell from Inter, Antonio lopez from Athletico Madrid

IMO Mark Hughes should get great wing backs and play 3 centre backs. Could make him a famous tactician you never know.

Wayne bridge, 28, can't even challenge Ashley cole. So why should he cost us 15 million ?

Tbh I think we should try for the better left backs and he is a safety option he isn't going to be sold anytime soon unless we pay over the odds for him.

Wont take time to settle in the Prem, looks like the kind of player to fit that piece of the jigsaw,
And I think it would be interesting if we had Bridge at left back and Garrido Left midfield.

mmc said:
Surely there is alot more out there for less money and even if he is loose with money he could get Chiellini, Lahm, Zhirkov, Capdevilia. Outside guesses could include Maxwell from Inter, Antonio lopez from Athletico Madrid

IMO Mark Hughes should get great wing backs and play 3 centre backs. Could make him a famous tactician you never know.

Wayne bridge, 28, can't even challenge Ashley cole. So why should he cost us 15 million ?

Bridge probably aint worth whatever we pay,but we are gonna have to pay more and the sooner we face it the happier we will be.

Bridge isn't even worth £10m, he's sat on the bench for most of the past few seasons and desperately out of match practice, why anyone thinks he's worth paying £15m for is beyond me. He isn't even that good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.