Why does no one claim to care about Manchester City?

You seem to me the person that would like a good conversation with other footies. But if you care that anyone else doesn’t, it’s your problem. Not theirs.

What they really mean is that they only value achievement if their team gets that prize.

Selfish people convince themselves it is true as a coping mechanism for their or their idols failure in life.

The media know this and simply try to inflate our trophy expectations at the same time as inventing unfair competition on our part.

A City supporter who has gone through many years of being mocked for preferring City to support despite our failures on and off the field is battle hardened to withstand a lack of respect when we achieve.

Get used to it. Supporting City is character building.

Was chatting to a RAG friend yesterday doing the usual footy chat and he just came out with "I hate City fans!!".
It was a shock as he had never spoke like this before and could not understand it. I was climbed on his chest ramming his historic spittle down his throat, smacking his face with his comment that City would never make the Champions League Final.

As I walked away, with him dribbling nonsense and crying for his mama, I gave him the courteous smile and said "don't forget to fill your car up and pay Pep his wages"

Let them swim in their oceans of salty tears, are we bovvered?? Are we fuck, we are lovin it..
What they hate about City is our success and nothing more, the old cabal of Premier League bullies have been sparked out, one by one... !

People delve too deeply into why the rags, dippers, Tarquins, Chavs, Spuds hate us, it’s got fuck all to do with our owners, it’s pure jealousy over our outstanding success, success achieved playing a brand of sublime, pure, total football, never seen before in this, or any other country for that matter.

They can’t knock how we play, so they target our owners, call us cheats for taking them apart, denounce our success and cry foul at every turn. They do this because what we are achieving really hurts....

No top flight team in any league in the world has been through the wringer like our club and risen from the ashes to be the best in the world.

Drink it in Blues, relish and enjoy their tears, the name calling and the air brushing of our success from history, it won’t stop until we are back in League 1 taking 250,000 to York and not giving any less of a flying fuck..!

Last edited:
Is Annie Sugden still in it? I care about her.
You could always measure the gravity of the situation at 'Emmerdale Farm' by (a) the twitching in Annie's pinny as she washed up the pots after dinner and (b) the speed with which Grandad would retire to the potting shed to do some whittling while he contemplated what to do about it..

I don't give a flying f*** what others think of us, whether they're fans of other teams or media johnnies. I only care about fair treatment.

Oh and like 'Birch Villa', I care about 'Emmerdale'.. as I also care about Mozart's 'Requiem' and the novels of E L Doctorow and educating under-privileged kids and protecting the NHS.. and countless other things far more important than what partial, brain-dead tribal twunts who've had it all their own way for far too long think of us..!

They really do care, and we all know it, and they all know it. The funniest thing is they will literally be talking about city on a tweet, or united fans will be singing about city at a match, protest or pub. A city fan will then pull them up on it and they will say “obsessed with united”. They’re cretins, always have been, always will be. They don’t care about city that much that they wheeled out that daft old twat to give a pep talk to a french team we were playing in the semi final.

It mean nothing to the rags or scouse if we win anything. It doesn't hurt them in anyway, it is just irrelevant. That's why if you go on RAWK or Red Cafe this morning they will all be wanting us to win the Chumps final, because if Chelsea won it that would mean something and that would hurt. If anybody does dip their toes into them pits of desperation please reply and confirm that I am right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.