Why does Stuart Pearce hate City so much?

As for pearce he drives me mad the amount of times he says "You Know"
He's a dinosaur regards football coaching and commentary. And definitely as a axe to going regards City. Him and Danny Mills. F-uk Um

After all we did for "Psycho" in a playing and coaching capacity I would expect a bit more respect from him instead of the constant criticism every chance he gets?

It's all in the statement he made after being sacked. "They only needed me as a stop-gap until Sven-Goran Ericson arrived". No Pearcey, its because we did fuck all at Home in your final 6 months.

There's an old saying of "don't take criticism from people that you would never go to for advice".

I have no idea what Pearce has been saying about City and I care even less. If there WAS something wrong with the club or with Pep Guardiola's record breaking trophy laden team, then I'd be asking Pearce how to fix it about 6 places down the list from Janet Street Porter.

He really can’t hide his disillusionment re his sacking. I genuinely think he thought it was unjust!! That season was a nightmare - IIRC was it 10 goals all season?
If he was any good as a pundit ( he certainly wasn’t as a manager) he would try to be objective. His comments are ridiculous - and his suggestion that Foden should have been withdrawn after 25 minutes was embarrassing to read. Surely whoever is in charge of using him as a commentator should seriously be considering releasing him.

Reactions: tom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.