Why does Stuart Pearce hate City so much?

The way it ended for him at City, I think he’s bitter. Plus as many have said on here, he got a lot of clog from fans as a City Manager. Personally I have no idea how he kept us up with the players he had. All a bit sad and unnecessary really. He definitely hates us though.

After all we did for "Psycho" in a playing and coaching capacity I would expect a bit more respect from him instead of the constant criticism every chance he gets?
he is a balloon, b, think he has been sacked from every job he has had in football, hates us with a PASSION, decent player, absolute shite as a pundit,

I didnt see that. Is there an example of this ? What channel was he on. I only say that because he seems not too arsed about the hate side of things.

And Pearce on the City website :

---------------------
And, ahead of the game, Pearce outlined just why he so admires both the excellence and consistency of the way Guardiola’s City have gone about their business so far this term.

“In many ways I’ve been even more impressed with their start this year than their achievements last season,” declared Pearce, who played for City in the 2001/02 campaign and then managed the Club between 2005 and 2007.
https://www.mancity.com/features/clough
“When you’ve reached your Everest if you like it’s very easy to drop off and not hit the same sparkling standards of last season.

“But I tell you what: to hit the ground like they have so far this season is massive and huge credit must go to the manager.

“How he drives them on a daily basis and keeps standards so high is just incredible and of enormous credit to him and the players.

“City have copped a few injuries and I honestly thought that losing Kevin De Bruyne to injury would hurt them a lot more than it has at this stage.

“But to be 100 per cent so far this season says everything about the football club.”
-------------------------

I suppose it is easy to say those things but its got insight and isnt the usual fake complimentary shit we get from Ian twatting Wright, thats obvious he and Shearer hates us.
Hi Stu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.