Why does Stuart Pearce hate City so much?

Didn't take long for the grammar police to correct you. I've been on the end of several corrections through out my time on Bluemoon. It's made me try harder though. LOL
Don't separate the "through" and "out".

Write it as 'throughout', as this indicates a continuous or extended period of time.

That game was the angriest I have ever seen our fans
We've been a fairly stoic bunch mainly. We showed our teeth with the 'Swales out/Forward with Franny' campaign but we mostly grinned and bore it. But Blackburn was indeed horrible.

John Wardle is the most humble person but even he lost it when Pearce took the England U-21 job, when we were in danger of relegation. I suspect strong words were exchanged between the two of them.

I was told that he also (at worst) encouraged or (at best) overlooked a clear racial divide in the dressing room between the black, mainly French speaking players, and the white, English ones. His brother was involved with the National Front and I suspect the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case.

Someone else told me there was "no depth" to him, meaning he was thick as two short planks. Fuck him.

We've been a fairly stoic bunch mainly. We showed our teeth with the 'Swales out/Forward with Franny' campaign but we mostly grinned and bore it. But Blackburn was indeed horrible.

John Wardle is the most humble person but even he lost it when Pearce took the England U-21 job, when we were in danger of relegation. I suspect strong words were exchanged between the two of them.

I was told that he also (at worst) encouraged or (at best) overlooked a clear racial divide in the dressing room between the black, mainly French speaking players, and the white, English ones. His brother was involved with the National Front and I suspect the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case.

Someone else told me there was "no depth" to him, meaning he was thick as two short planks. Fuck him.
He is thick he backed Newcastle to win the league last season.

Another useless twat among many who has managed us. At least he kept us up I suppose, but his style of football made Stoke City look like prime Brazil in contrast.

Fucking Beanie on the touchline and David James upfront tells you all you need to know.

Early on, i was under the impression he was pro City.
So when he started punditry/commentating, i thought great another blue to defend us.

He is always introduced as "ex City". So you would imagine he's there representing City as such.
Except he hasn't been pro City about anything. I have yet to hear a single good thing said about us.
All i see is pure bitterness. Constant criticism from minute one.
I wouldn't mind if he came across as fair and unbiased. But no, from what i've seen, he is a total shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.