Why has Vieira got them all rattled?

C_T_I_D

I don't understand it personally. Loads of Arsenal fans that I know are absolutely devestated that "their Patrick" has gone to us and wanted Wenger to re-sign him so he can take up his coaching badges there. The rags are a bit rattled by it too, saying that he could be your midfield destroyer. I've got to admit that if you're up against De Jong and Vieira then it's not going to be an easy game is it? Haha!

I think this may, and especially if he plays well for us, be a huge signing for us - a lot bigger than people are giving it credit for. Other peoples reactions seem to have made me look forward to seeing him play for us a lot more than I did before I spoke to them.

How have they reacted towards you? (any supporters of other teams)

Check out his interview on the City website. Seems like a level headed chap. Great signing, I reckon. The amount of rag traffic on the MUEN City forums indicate they're serously worried. Ha!

Heard Ian Wright whinging about how Arsenal hadn't come in for him.

it hasn't got wenger rattled says good move by club and player. to be fair to wenger he knows his shit, even if he is a miserible moaning twat!!

I did not realise what a huge player he is(we are in the lower leagues and not watching that prem shit - unless they beat Man U)

The reaction from the media and the football family has been shocking to me, and I thought I knew football

Seems bigger than Robbie in a way

From being "whats the point to old" I am now thinking if he never gets a game then the experiance will be a positive for all the squad

--The only world cup winner at City? - help

like ive said before he has bags of experience of which we are lacking in such a young side and in 6 months could be a piece of the jigsaw needed in the squad that will get us into the top 4!

just been for a sauna, sat in there a guy walked in n said city just signed vieira, the other guy said he,s past it, so i gave it ho sorry i didn,t know he was older than beckham and isn,t he the signming of the century for ac milan, they really are blinkered?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.