Why has Vieira got them all rattled?

1894 said:
jimharri said:
Nigel Winterburn more or less said that PV is past it.

Yeh, every feckin' pundit in town wants a slice of TV limelight with a comment about Vieira. Feck the negative ones. They know feck all.

PV wouldn't have come anywhere near us if Mark Hughes was still the manager - and that's a fact. Not a downer on Hughes, just a straightforward fact.

In Mancini we trust.

Bet all the players in the dressing room go round covering themselves with a towel now PV's onboard ...

Weah came when Royle wasin charge, he is a class above Vieira.

Not sure it makes much difference.

Chris in London said:
Blue Mist said:
I don't want to be a typical moaning Blue but when the Rags signed Owen it was hailed as a master stroke by the media. 6 months in, he's done rock all but still they won't criticise Ol' Rednose. We make a bold signing and we get nothing but abuse from the journo's. 3 years ago when we were skint and Macminimun came and flopped we deserved stick but now what does it matter. If he is over the hill so what, we can afford his wages without batting an eyelid and if he spends 6 months in the reserves who cares .....BUT...he may just turn out to be the missing piece in the jigsaw and lead us onto Wembley and the chumps league............then he retires and sits on the righthand side of Roberto. I wonder if the media will be lining up to apologise to us then.?

This

By the way, has the transfer fee passed me by completely? I haven't seen what we have paid for him, and I am beginning to think he has come on a free

Yes he is a free, we paid diddley squat, nil euro, zilch, bugger all, so whats the big deal, where do we lose? In Mancini we trust...............all the rest can go f*ck themselves.

the other one with gough on talksport tonight reckoned this could be theeeee signing for us - the experience for the second half of the season that can take us into the top 4

Blue Mist said:
I don't want to be a typical moaning Blue but when the Rags signed Owen it was hailed as a master stroke by the media. 6 months in, he's done rock all but still they won't criticise Ol' Rednose. We make a bold signing and we get nothing but abuse from the journo's. 3 years ago when we were skint and Macminimun came and flopped we deserved stick but now what does it matter. If he is over the hill so what, we can afford his wages without batting an eyelid and if he spends 6 months in the reserves who cares .....BUT...he may just turn out to be the missing piece in the jigsaw and lead us onto Wembley and the chumps league............then he retires and sits on the righthand side of Roberto. I wonder if the media will be lining up to apologise to us then.?

Totally agree.

The amount of so called pundits saying its a massive gamble for Mancini and City....a fucking gamble?!...we've got him on a six month contract for fuck all! (bar his wages, which to be fair our owners could afford from the change they lose down the back of the sofa!)

got to admit i havent seen him play in ages, has anyone watched any Inter games? is he more of a shielding midfielder these days?

He aint gonna be the same player he was at Arsenal, we will have a more cultured player with an experianced level head when it gets to the nitty gritty,

Look at 'past it' players who have stuffed the critics
Macallister - Liverpool
Larsson - Red cunts
Didi - Us
Carsley - Everton (I thought he had a cracking season before he left)
Super Ali Benarbia
Wind back the calendar to the likes of Colin Hendry and Tony Gale at Blackburn, Jobbo for us.

Fuck what these so called experts say, theres more chance of an apology off Rasher features than the media once he proves em wrong.

hilts said:
got to admit i havent seen him play in ages, has anyone watched any Inter games? is he more of a shielding midfielder these days?

Obviously he isn't anymore the Vieira we used to watch in the EPL. He did one and a half great season after he moved from Juventus, then he alternated between good and completely anonymous games.

Actually the problem is that he's injury-prone like anyone else, but if he manages to reach a good form he can still be a decisive factor.

Because people can see that our squad is up there with the best now. What we needed was a leader. Someone who has been there, seen it, done it. Vieira is that man.

Big G said:
He aint gonna be the same player he was at Arsenal, we will have a more cultured player with an experianced level head when it gets to the nitty gritty,

Look at 'past it' players who have stuffed the critics
Macallister - Liverpool
Larsson - Red *****
Didi - Us
Carsley - Everton (I thought he had a cracking season before he left)
Super Ali Benarbia
Wind back the calendar to the likes of Colin Hendry and Tony Gale at Blackburn, Jobbo for us.

Fuck what these so called experts say, theres more chance of an apology off Rasher features than the media once he proves em wrong.

the only expert opinion that has me slightly worried would be lee dixons as he is a city fan

The rags are the first to call us, they bought owen, they can't say fuck all.

Everyone is worried, they say he's to old and he won't make an impact, but i gurantee all of them that said that would have him in their midfield,

Let them all get on with it, their scared, were on the up, let's enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.