Why has Vieira got them all rattled?

Pam said:
Darren Gough says his legs are gone and we'll get about two games out of him, so we are wasting our money paying him big wates. Darren knows so much better than ManCini when it comes to these things.

We've signed Darren Gough...? FFS...

I had a normally level headed Rag get very defensive tonight about our Patrick. Saying Owen had scored a champs league hat trick and how many city players had done this. I asked him hw many Utd players had won the world cup and euro's.

They are now very worried FACT!!!

felixbg said:
Bet all the players in the dressing room go round covering themselves with a towel now PV's onboard ...

Does he like a good bumming then?

Pam said:
Heard Ian Wright whinging about how Arsenal hadn't come in for him.

To be fair Pam, he was also saying what a great signing it was for City, and how Shauny and the rest of the squad were buzzing about him coming

Corky said:
1894 said:
Yeh, every feckin' pundit in town wants a slice of TV limelight with a comment about Vieira. Feck the negative ones. They know feck all.

PV wouldn't have come anywhere near us if Mark Hughes was still the manager - and that's a fact. Not a downer on Hughes, just a straightforward fact.

In Mancini we trust.

Bet all the players in the dressing room go round covering themselves with a towel now PV's onboard ...

Weah came when Royle wasin charge, he is a class above Vieira.

Not sure it makes much difference.

Sorry, are you saying that George Weah is a class above Viera Or have I read you wrong? I hope I have or I'll have to laugh my f'k'n ass off!

In his prime Weah was untouchable, among the two or three best on earth. Course that was in his prime at Milan.

This is low risk. Six months. Big deal. Not sure why anyone says its a gamble. And the media looking at wages and the like. Who cares. The club can afford it. Aren't Pompey.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1423993316348727054&ei=wsJHS5-oIMKHlAfi06DEDw&q=Patrick+Vieira&hl=en#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ira&hl=en#</a>

That's why Arse and Rags are rattled.

What is of paramount importance is not what we think of him.

Its what he thinks of us!

1. That we have upside potential.
2. Top class owner with the wherewithal
3. Top class management
4. Top class manager
5. Top class loyal fans that won't breakaway to build another club like some scums.

and (6-99) reasons or more!

He sees a winner in City and thats why he's joining us.

Welcome to Manchester Vieira.
We know you will give us your all. This is your world cup year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.