Why have City asked Noel Gallagher to design a kit?

I don't agree with it, but I do understand the link up. What I don't understand is the Noel Gallagher font on the shirts. He isn't known for his handwriting, songwriting clearly, but outside of hard-core Oasis fans his writing style isn't recognisable.

If they had got Brian Cannon to do the font in the style of Definitely Maybe it would have made more sense. No idea who Cannon supports, so may not have been an option. Which would have been better then getting Noel to do what he ended up doing.

Noel dresses like my dad, if I wanted a FOC kit I'd ask Noel but personally I'd ask @calumdown
spring-summer-trends-sky-blue.webp

images

Order your kit early, the price will triple likely at an unknown, random moment.

I was queuing up for 7 hours outside the city store this morning, only to get to the front of the queue, the bloke on the tills tell me to fuck off and nick my wallet.

Gutted really

To suggest Noel Gallagher isn’t a true Blue is ridiculous.
If you listen to him on TalkSport, I’m adamant he reads this site. On a few occasions now he’s talked about fan opinions, which at the time were aligned with active discussions on here.

If you listen to him on TalkSport, I’m adamant he reads this site. On a few occasions now he’s talked about fan opinions, which at the time were aligned with active discussions on here.

Jason Manford has been a poster on here. I’d bet my last pound that other celeb Blues have too.

Besides, we all know the Gallagher brothers are City fans. Their the most famous ones we’ve had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.