Why have City asked Noel Gallagher to design a kit?

Let's wait and see next year how many people get stung buying tickets they couldn't flog on.
But that isn't the point is it? You were implying that only half a million people wanted to buy Oasis tickets for themselves and 3.5 million bought them to sell on. I'm asking who they intend to sell them on to. Not whether they legally can.

Whether or not these tickets bought by touts can be sold to fans of Oasis, the points remains that 4 million people want to buy Oasis tickets either from Ticketmaster or through a touting site.

But that isn't the point is it? You were implying that only half a million people wanted to buy Oasis tickets for themselves and 3.5 million bought them to sell on. I'm asking who they intend to sell them on to. Not whether they legally can.

Whether or not these tickets bought by touts can be sold to fans of Oasis, the points remains that 4 million people want to buy Oasis tickets either from Ticketmaster or through a touting site.
Well first it was a flippant remark that was not meant to be taken literally. I'll put a wink there next time.
But many folk buy tickets to re-sell immediately (hence the amount of tickets posted within minutes of going on sale) all in the hope that hardly anyone else will do the same to keep the price up. But it will end in tears for many of them come next summer.

Anyway...... back to the shirts.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.