Why I cannot accept anything less than a win against Spurs..

Nail on the head, Noel. You've articulated the thoughts of thousands of blues there. Charmless, graceless twats. The worst fans in London by a country mile. Even Arsenal are better than them

Great post, and I fully agree.

With the Rags and more recently Everton, my hatred for spurs is boundless.

Personally, I stick Villa up there with my most hated too.

those fuckin' Spurs fans

they say that they deserve to play in CL

I think if they play there they won't qualify :-)

that's why we are here

thay don't have class

we do cuz we have palyers like Tevez,Ade,Toure,Vieira and i'm sure if we qualify for Cl we'll buy some other palyers

Pretty much sums up my feelings exactly. I was 11 at the time and vividly remember being in 'the' airmchair at my nans' in Tamworth crying when the ref blew the whistle at the end of the replay. My nan (God rest her soul) just made me think of how bad my older cousin was feeling at the time as he was actually at Wembley. We owe them big time! Come on City!

I am with you all the way!I was there that evening in May 1981 and I can honestly say from that day I have wanted Spurs to lose every game, irrespective of who they play.Seeing a goal against them gives me almost as much pleasure as seeing City score. Funny but I do not have the same , indeed any , hatred of Luton even though I watched David'Brothel Creeper' Pleat dance over Maine Road a couple of years later.
Time has not been a healer in this case. I ask myself if other losing fans feel the same e.g. West Ham cos of Liverpool? Gary Lineker must hate us as he was at Wembley as a Leicester fan in 1969.
I am dreading Wednesday. Any other side apart from Spurs and I wouldn't mind.It's like a bloody jinx.They were in the relegation places when Bagpuss took over. Why couldn't they have been relegated and slipped into oblivion?I won't even drink Holsten . I thought the 4-3 would lay the ghost to rest. It did for about a week!!Anyway, God willing......!!!

Horrible little media darlings. Always, always have been. Just ask the Arse fans. It effects them even more than it does us. Many of them are also thick bastards. One or two have been saying they can see their team beating City on Wednesday and then blowing 4th spot by losing to Burnley on Sunday. It had to be pointed out to the stupid bastards that if they beat City, it won't matter if they lose to Burnley.

Clowns.

i cried as an 8 year old that day of the replay and threw my city scarf out the bedroom window. when i went and picked it up next morning it was the first time i realized how much i loved city.
..and have had a pathological hatred of them cunts from the seven sisters ever since!

The more people go on about Spurs the more I am reminded of something my Dad said years ago (even before 1981). "They are our bogey team this lot."

Let's stop it eh? Try to find a different mindset and don't give the fookers any credibility re past games/history.

It will jinx us. :-(

Same hurt here, always hated and always will but Wednesday will hopefully go some way to stop the hurt.

Also remember D Pleat dancing on our hollowed turf when luton beat us 2 years later

Great post Noel, you are only a couple of years older than me (lol...) but it sums up my feelings exactly.

I truely despise and hate Spuds and your "playing card analogy" is spot on too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.