Why I Hate Rangers

jm012 said:
blue dallas said:
absolute shite,

you sound like that wanker alan brazil, he blamed mcr council the day after the game.

for not putting out enough portaloos and tv's for them.

fucking savages, celtic fans too. they should be banned from england.

now way in a million years would us blue's act like that, you should be ashamed of yourself for that comment!
no get real ,police are looking for 49 fans out of around 150,000 or so and the council were to blame i was in town that mourning and tescos express were selling crates of larger to whoever,the council were happy to take there money but started crying when a very small percentage of fans misbehaved and by the way celtic fans are well behaved when they travel.
so its, tesco and the councils fault........yeah right.

and celtic did wreck mcr once in the 80's.

jm012 said:
blue dallas said:
absolute shite,

you sound like that wanker alan brazil, he blamed mcr council the day after the game.

for not putting out enough portaloos and tv's for them.

fucking savages, celtic fans too. they should be banned from england.

now way in a million years would us blue's act like that, you should be ashamed of yourself for that comment!
no get real ,police are looking for 49 fans out of around 150,000 or so and the council were to blame i was in town that mourning and tescos express were selling crates of larger to whoever,the council were happy to take there money but started crying when a very small percentage of fans misbehaved and by the way celtic fans are well behaved....not

all fans have a bad element, taht night was 90% beer, i was there all the way thru it and have videos on youtube. total cock up by the police, they let everyone drink all day on the streets, and then piss up every wall in picc gardens, never attempted to intervine once, just stood and watched. As for the screen going down, no f@cker told anyone and when it was announced to go the the showing near eastlands u would of missed the first half. OB and council had a large part to blame aswell.

dom said:
Not forgetting their pathetic behaviour in Manch last year at the UEFA final.

Not forgetting also the scumbag sectarian element

A bunch of saddos
do you also include celtic in that?

blue dallas said:
Corky said:
It wasn't Celtic fans, pretty sure of that.

they wrecked albert sq mcr in the 80's after a friendly with the rags!
look it up.

Whats your fucking problem you fucking prick! I am Scottish and a Celtic fan and this fucking thread is one fucking bigoted rant against the Scots!! So why don't you shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!!

blue dallas said:
jm012 said:
no get real ,police are looking for 49 fans out of around 150,000 or so and the council were to blame i was in town that mourning and tescos express were selling crates of larger to whoever,the council were happy to take there money but started crying when a very small percentage of fans misbehaved and by the way celtic fans are well behaved when they travel.
so its, tesco and the councils fault........yeah right.

and celtic did wreck mcr once in the 80's.
20 odd years ago wtf

anyone who thinks ..."we wouldnt do that..wouldnt do this" is fucking deluded.

every teams got someone who wants it whatever, win or lose

I could see it happening anyway, what do you expect with 100 000 fans drinking all morning, day and night. Police made a total cock up.
What about Celtic? Won't even have a minuted silence for the BRITISH soldiers. Disgrace, oh and their love for the evil fuckin IRA scum bags

Whats your fucking problem you fucking prick! I am Scottish and a Celtic fan and this fucking thread is one fucking bigoted rant against the Scots!! So why don't you shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!![/quote]

bigoted, no way.........

any fans who come and wreck the city should be banned.

OL1skyblue said:
I could see it happening anyway, what do you expect with 100 000 fans drinking all morning, day and night. Police made a total cock up.
What about Celtic? Won't even have a minuted silence for the BRITISH soldiers. Disgrace, oh and their love for the evil fuckin IRA scum bags

Listen you fucking clown the people who walked out of the game where rightly booed by the 99.9% of the ones who stayed. The reason why there wasn't a minute's silence was the same reason why many games in England do applause now. That is it only takes a couple of muppets to boo for everyone to be tarnished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.