Why I Hate Rangers

foreverblue said:
blue dallas said:
lol.

i,m may be a prick but i,m not a bigot.

if any fans came mcr and kicked off bad, i'd want them banned too.

This thread is one long racist, bigoted post. The scum who wrecked Manchester are not football fans. Just arseholes looking for trouble that you can find at every club across the country. However, there are some posters on here who think it only applies to certain clubs.

calling fans savages and wanting them banned for wrecking the city, is not bigoted,
neither is calling andy gray a wanker..................he is!

OL1skyblue said:
Nobody has said anything racist so far

The whole fucking thread is racist. Do you fucking think that racism is only against people of different colour? Slagging people of for their nationality and religion is racist has well.

I thought that Celtic supporters had strong connections with the WUMs? And Rangers fans on the whole backed the ITKs, it kicked off with them lot badly over the last few weeks.

blue dallas said:
foreverblue said:
This thread is one long racist, bigoted post. The scum who wrecked Manchester are not football fans. Just arseholes looking for trouble that you can find at every club across the country. However, there are some posters on here who think it only applies to certain clubs.

calling for fans to be banned for wrecking the city, is not bigoted,
neither is calling andy gray a wanker..................he is!

So what do you mean by this then?

fucking savages, celtic fans too. they should be banned from england

ernesto said:
foreverblue said:
Yes I am fucking serious! That was the whole point of the thread. It had fuck all to do with football and just goes to show that City have arseholes for fans has well.
the bigot shows his true colours, if you dont agree with him your an arsehole, try googling the word bigot

Would you like to clarify that?

Yes I am fucking serious! That was the whole point of the thread. It had fuck all to do with football and just goes to show that City have arseholes for fans has well.

[/quote]the bigot shows his true colours, if you dont agree with him your an arsehole, try googling the word bigot[/quote]

Would you like to clarify that?

[/quote]sorry wrong b i mean person ;-)[/quote]

What the fuck do you mean?

OL1skyblue said:
Who's slagged of religion?
Both clubs are known for it but noone has in this thread

What do you know about Celtic and Rangers apart from what you read in the newspapers?

Why was the thread even started in the first place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.