Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty similar to the OP.

Seems like we're the most hated club in the world. I must admit, I don't like the feeling.

Being an FOC I feel nostalgic for the days of Bell, Lee, Doyle etc.

Seems like we're the most hated club in the world. I must admit, I don't like the feeling.

Don’t worry you’ll get dementia soon and won’t have a clue who you support anyway

So a Dipper at work was taking the piss about us getting kicked down a couple of divisions and rather than being pissed off I just immediately thought, "ok, bring it on, we did it once and it was fun (in a weird way), we can do this again." I feel guilty for thinking it but we'd lose the hangers on and the plastics, ticket prices would have to go down, no VAR and football might be fun to watch again......
Then, i thought again, fuck the Dipper twat, lets win the league, the FA cup and the Chumps League and hold the trophies aloft whilas sticking two fingers at the lot of them!!

Dowd/Mulhearn, Book, Pardoe, Doyle, Big George Heslop, Oakes, Summerbee, Bell, Lee, Young, Coleman, sub Connor.

All English.

Different times_methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_8ca96d79-4cae-3743-8254-34dd4b87aebd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.