Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard granted the shit we get from every corner but since yesterday I’ve just switched off every football channel radio shite and won’t be going back anytime soon if ever just going to put all my passion and energy into the blues and fuck everyone and everything else and what will be will be
I’ve done the same with every media outlet. But I’m going Sunday and staying on here we need to stick together

Nil Carborundum Illegitimi

You'll miss all that boiling piss when this final attack goes tits up. This is getting binned more convincingly than the last one, and if it doesn't then we'll get a dollop of the good old days

I'm well on board for this fooker, they can all have my gutteral hatred.
I'm having their Sky and BT but I'll be fooked if I'm paying for it. SSN, Talksport, Daily Mail can GTF.

To right I will be keeping my season ticket until death do us part we know what we signed up for when we become fans this is all part of the ride CTID
I really can’t be arsed with what anyone from any other club thinks. If we have been “creative” and we possibly have, my question to any smart arse who thinks they can have a pop at City is simple. Tell me 100% that you know your club has not done the same or similar. End of conversation. I love City, always have, my dad did, my brother does, my sons do and my grandson does and we always will. Not giving up on City because the green eyed monsters are coming after us again. Bring it on.

For me my only interest in football is City, upto a few years ago i watched most games but now never watch any if City are not involved. Dippers and nited could be on now and i would have little if any interest. Skys and BTs awful biased pundits/commentators added to that woke panels they have now, those sad idiots with their Youtube stations going on as if they matter and add VAR to all this it makes it a total non event for me. Just watch City on a foreign station and get City news here. They have ruined what was once a great game and you can see real football fans are more year and year being sick of it all.

I’d be seriously bothered if this was a case of bribing referees or others in power but being found guilty of financial rules that directly targeted us and benefiting the red tops..why any genuine City fan would really give a fuck I’ll never know.

I’d be seriously bothered if this was a case of bribing referees or others in power but being found guilty of financial rules that directly targeted us and benefiting the red tops..why any genuine City fan would really give a fuck I’ll never know.
I think it's the hate, people get tired of it, and whatever we achieve it's solely down to money, free money from Arabs, cheque book Pep etc. The media and United/Scouse/Arse want us destroyed.

I'm convinced if we are proven guilty, those titles will go to Stretford and the victims. The powers that be will see to that.

I can empathise with the OP and like minded posters. Regardless of whatever happens I will remain true to City, making sure I get the match commentaries (cannot afford TV on our pension) and then the video clips when available. Having been a blue since the early 1950s I ain't throwing in the towel. But I am totally pissed off with officialdom, VAR, the PL, UEFA, the media, opposition followers, et al. I just hope we get an opportunity to sue the beggars for the damage they have done to our club.

The media is broken at every level not just sport, in the vast majority is survives by gaining clicks and traffic, it's content has become irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.