Why is Liverpool so much better than Manchester?

blueduff said:
Aguero_Element said:
id say i wouldnt wanna be from liverpool, i like where im from

but just the bars that liverpool has, the bar staff are 20x nicer, just is a better atmosphere!

Manchester is either packed indie club or over priced chav fest

It's scruffy and it stinks! I also found the bar staff are only nice when they're students or something who aren't from there!
not to my experience, it depends where you go tho......<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:49 pm --<br /><br />
badmash said:
Never bin to Liverpool on a night out

Don't know what's happened to Manchester at night.
It's either Sted/Coke heads, Orange girls or wanky students everywhere.
try it, can get the train back on fridays at 3 or 5 am

I wouldn't want to live there anymore but I think Liverpool is better for a night out. The City centre has a smaller and friendlier feel about it imo. Also taxis are much cheaper.

Lancet Fluke said:
I wouldn't want to live there anymore but I think Liverpool is better for a night out. The City centre has a smaller and friendlier feel about it imo. Also taxis are much cheaper.
let the truth be told people

Aguero_Element said:
Lancet Fluke said:
let the truth be told people

If you're so mad keen on all things scouse then please do us all a favour - either get a job with the Miseryside Tourist board,or invest in a one way ticket to Lime Street.

I think Manchester has progressed as a city and Liverpool city centre is what Manchester was like in the mid 80s. I preferred Manchester to go out in as I loved the yates on oldham street as they were full of characters. I still enjoy Liverpool for visiting but have to admit I am relieved to get away after a few days. Two cities are both great for Sunday drinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.