Why is Liverpool so much better than Manchester?

Been both Anfield and Goodison and walked back to the train station both times, it's just like walking through Openshaw or Gorton. Worked in Kirkby which isn't as bad as some places ive seen, but while there i drove through Norris Green and it's horrible but no worse than Mosside, Cheetham Hill, Longsite etc. Some scousers are bellends and alright ones i've met are from the Whirrel or St Helens.

Liverpool is a much nicer city centre to look at, architecturally.
Not been out there for a drink in donkeys years but it did used to be good. Helped if you had a native guide though

yeah thats the other thing, the architecture is awesome

st georges hall is a beast

and the liver building is nice

an old thread, but i was just lookng at bars in town and i thought of this thread. Anyone know of good places to go in town? and does anyone think going out in manchester is better

well fucking stay there then you puff.

i agree for going out but i'd a 100% rather live in manchester

I did the millenium there,it was shit and I couldn't understand a fuckin word they were saying.May as well have been in Warsaw.
Manchester shits all over it !

Aguero_Element said:
an old thread, but i was just lookng at bars in town and i thought of this thread. Anyone know of good places to go in town? and does anyone think going out in manchester is better

I imagine you would like the Rembrandt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.