Why is Vladamir Weiss not listed on the new site?

a mate who is a donny rovers fan asked me on sunday, what was weiss and logan like, as he had a phone call from a mate, who said rovers was going to have them both on a season loan

bluestevei said:
a mate who is a donny rovers fan asked me on sunday, what was weiss and logan like, as he had a phone call from a mate, who said rovers was going to have them both on a season loan

IF true wouldn't be a bad move for either of them - maybe toughen them both up a bit and the club'll get a chance to look at them in competitive games week in and week out

SI's Bald Head said:
bluestevei said:

IF true wouldn't be a bad move for either of them - maybe toughen them both up a bit and the club'll get a chance to look at them in competitive games week in and week out

i know it'll be difficult for the lad, but i'd like to weiss stay this year and get a reasonable crack of the whip as training day in day out with the team we're assembling (touch wood) could see the kid come on leaps and bounds. i hope.

here u go
5376_98392455980_648180980_2595887_3996783_n.jpg

johnmc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
been looking for him for a couple of hours, no sign yet
also why is Kompany classed as a midfielder?

You've never seen a City game in your life have you

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.