Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

Why isn't Adam Johnson starting? ........... let me see, could it be because he is too selfish with the ball, could it be that Mancini realises that we have a lot of games coming up so he is saving him, could it be that he is not mature enough just yet for the full 90 minutes in the Premiership as Lee Dixon (IIRC) said a few weeks ago and Mancini is building up his stamina? Or none of the above. Could just be that Mr Mancini is the manager not us!!

Eccles Blue said:
Why isn't Adam Johnson starting? ........... let me see, could it be because he is too selfish with the ball, could it be that Mancini realises that we have a lot of games coming up so he is saving him, could it be that he is not mature enough just yet for the full 90 minutes in the Premiership as Lee Dixon (IIRC) said a few weeks ago and Mancini is building up his stamina? Or none of the above. Could just be that Mr Mancini is the manager not us!!
Thanks fot that post I have been worried about some of the shit I have seen recently glad some people still have sense!

Selfish on the ball.... Is Ronaldo not selfish, is Messi not selfish? Fucking hell lads, hes an IN FORM England international winger and Mancini is wrongly not playing a player who has proven in his short time at the club that he is a matchwinner.

Players like Johnson might lose the ball 4/5 times before they get it right, but hes trying things in advanced positions, and more often than not, hes getting it right at the moment. Just look at Nani's form, he might lose the ball a few times in a row and put a shocking cross in, but Fergie is happy for him to do that, because he knows he'll most probably get a goal and an assist out of him every game.

Johno has been nothing but class for us, and its mystifying why Mancini would prefer to play Milner out on the wing (where he has been useless) over an in-form Johno.

BlueMooner87 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Thanks fot that post I have been worried about some of the shit I have seen recently glad some people still have sense!
I agree - Adam Johnson is in and out, hot and cold, and because of this he is not starting every game - simple really.

Have people forgot when he was starting games last season? Getting MOTM performances, winning penalties, had about 9 assists in half a season for us not to mention 12 goals and however many assists for Boro.

This impact sub thing is a myth, he can play just as well if not better when starting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.