Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
cos he,s a piss head .. where was he last night til early hrs well ;lashed ..believe me

Feel free to elaborate.....

Mancini's management credibility is being debated by some,incidents like the one to which you are inferring will support,add fuel and influence the topic.

FantasyIreland said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
cos he,s a piss head .. where was he last night til early hrs well ;lashed ..believe me

Feel free to elaborate.....

Mancini's management credibility is being debated by some,incidents like the one to which you are inferring will support,add fuel and influence the topic.

He was in a club last night with his m8s left about 2/3 am , and was well lashed trust me .. , i cant blame bobby if this is what he,s like

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I just don't understand it and I know I'm not the only one, every football fan on the planet can see he should be playing and how he didn't get brought on to run at one of the 36 players Arsenal had booked is amazing.

Plus Milner's got McManaman-syndrome written all over him at the moment. Great debut but done fuck all since and I rated him at Villa.

It's not a dig at Mancini because we're getting points but how better would we be with AJ!!

Adam Johnson is a pretty good player and has some very good, if not inconsistent, but still developing, aspects to his game.

The reasons he isn't starting are:
1. He provides too little presence defensively and his help for the full back is quite poor. That's a liability, especially away from home.
2. He chooses the wrong option a lot of the time going forward (Tevez gets frustrated with him sometimes!).
3. He's been spotted going out and getting pissed on numerous occasions, not just once. Away from this country that sort of thing gets you sold (see Ronaldinho at Barca, the real Ronaldo at Inter, Adriano at Inter...). We might think there's nowt up with having a few beers, mixes and shots on their day off, Mancini doesn't think the same.

Now I'm not saying these things are right or defending them. They are just what I think the reasons are that he's not starting.

bluefandk said:
Apparently Kompany was out Friday night in the early hours but I bet he won't get some of the shit AJ gets.

This something you can prove or are you just talking shite?
Mate texted me at 3 in the morning saying just seen Kompany outside Printworks smoking.

Now I said surely he'd be in Wolves the night before a game and believe it to be bollocks but it was so random, I have no reason not to believe it. If someone can confirm they were in a hotel in Wolverhampton then obviously it's lies but you never know.

Apparently Kompany was out Friday night in the early hours but I bet he won't get some of the shit AJ gets.

Iam sure he was .. harty is a regular as well .. but op was about jonno and his lack of play .And its not the first time bobby told him about getting lashed , after the scotland incident and yesterdays display ..mm maybe he would have laid low and get on with getting in the team and not putting himself in the public eye again .He could easily be in the sundays today with another JONNO IGNORES BOSS headline .. i think the whole squad need to tow the line and get us the papers for the skills not there piss ups.

bluefandk said:
Mate texted me at 3 in the morning saying just seen Kompany outside Printworks smoking.

Now I said surely he'd be in Wolves the night before a game and believe it to be bollocks but it was so random, I have no reason not to believe it. If someone can confirm they were in a hotel in Wolverhampton then obviously it's lies but you never know.

Not excactly what I would call relieble info, innocent untill proven guilty.

bluefandk said:

Probably talking shite. Even if he was out it only goes to support the point being made in that he managed to go out without attracting all the negative headlines. No one is saying they shouldn't go out, they just need to comport themselves like the pros they are supposed to be when they do and AJ clearly doesn't care about that.

bluefandk said:

lol. They were in a hotel in Wolverhampton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.