Why Ledley is the King of White Hart Lane

Well I for one hope that Adebayor has a great game and that Spurs finish in the top 4 ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal.

What's the point of giving him abuse about it? He contributes more to this forum than lots of other posters do. Plus, where would we be without his daily football trivia?

As for Led Leaking, he's a classy player. Would be a good squad player for any team in the world.

Viva Rivaldo said:
What's the point of giving him abuse about it? He contributes more to this forum than lots of other posters do. Plus, where would we be without his daily football trivia?

As for Led Leaking, he's a classy player. Would be a good squad player for any team in the world.

And you can join him in the Billy no mates forum

Viva Rivaldo said:

GTFOH

AIQ88 said:
Well I for one hope that Adebayor has a great game and that Spurs finish in the top 4 ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal.

I'd rather someone else did but if it's out of those 3 I'd go Spurs too. Only because Arsenal and Liverpool are even more loathsome.

an absolute brilliant player, if he didnt have such problems with his knees he would be first choice centre back in national team. as them stats show, the difference he makes when he plays is unreal. 10 times the player rio ferdinand is!

THFC6061 said:
The stats speak for themselves...

37.png

...if he plays on Sunday up at Newcastle, that's half the job done for Spurs before we even start.

Their only hard game with him was Liverpool away at the end of last season.
Without him they faced City twice, United and Chelsea.

Fair test.

Amazing centre back. We've had some good ones down the years, Mabbut and Campbell being the last two excellent ones, but King is on another level.

If he didn't have dodgy knees I think he would have been at another club already.

He's made some of our poorest centre backs look good besides him.

John Terry much preferred to play alongside King than Rio too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.