Why make me wait so long

You could of booked it all weeks ago and cancelled it if you didn't get a ticket. That's what I did and I only got my ticket today, cost fuck all to cancel.

rickyyt said:
SK_ said:
Shut up you drippy fucker.
Why leave it til now to book your digs/transport etc, you were always going to get a ticket with 2000 pts.

Nobody to blame but yourself

I've got a ticket for a shitty coach for £35 I bought straight away.
I would have got a decent hotel etc if I new i'd defo get a ticket.
If the club had annouced i'd get a i'd have booked and paid up.
I think they've dragged it out for to long for no good reason.

You could always try sleeping with the fookin homeless,you ungrateful sod !!

rickyyt said:
SK_ said:
Shut up you drippy fucker.
Why leave it til now to book your digs/transport etc, you were always going to get a ticket with 2000 pts.

Nobody to blame but yourself

I've got a ticket for a shitty coach for £35 I bought straight away.
I would have got a decent hotel etc if I new i'd defo get a ticket.
If the club had annouced i'd get a i'd have booked and paid up.
I think they've dragged it out for to long for no good reason.

Your full of it.
What is a shitty coach ? how were you planning on travelling to wembley if garry cook hadnt been fuckin about with your tickets ?
How have you paid over the odds for a ticket? if youve got one today you've paid either 30 or 40 notes.

Think the OP has a touch of the Victor Meldrews!!
Apart from his over the top rant, this has been a learning curve for city - last time we had such demand was Gillingham, which was a nightmare for everyone queuing at the T/O. Further, last season we had a league semi at OT and tickets demand was not as expected. At least city tried to look after fans that were queing - giving que numbers, opening refreshment bars, sky tv etc. And, because of the system, most have got through on phones without a problem.
If we ever make a final i think they will make changes and try to get them out a bit quicker.
As for the rags - they all got thrown in a ballot, hardly any choice there!!

Think we all have learnt from this, next time there is no way I will order over the phone and then wait 11 days and still no ticket arrived through the post... Picking up from the ticket office for me next time and I am sure many more will do the same after the issues still pending about ticket delivery.

muttley_single_01.gif

hes got a point there is no one there at the ground after 11. if they would have upped the points then you wouldnt have so many people worrying for no reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.