Why make me wait so long

rickyyt said:
I got my fa cup ticket today 2000 + points season ticket.
Why make me wait so long, hotels are sold out or 10 x the price 2 weeks ago.
Trains, coaches etc sold out or crap times available.
I get a crap seat and have to pay over the odds,
Most my rag mates found out a few weeks ago if they would get a ticket or not, they've sorted cheaper hotels better transport options.

I hope your reading this gary cook you've mugged our fans right off.

You could have easily distributed a fair and faster ticket allocation process.
Its not like people have been queing at the ticket office past 10am for the last 10 days is it???

Outta the 30000 tickets MCFC have sold you seem to be the only one who thinks they've been mugged.

rickyyt said:
Most my rag mates found out a few weeks ago if they would get a ticket or not, they've sorted cheaper hotels better transport options.

Its not like people have been queing at the ticket office past 10am for the last 10 days is it???

you should hand that ticket back to a REAL city fan....https://www.booking.com/searchresul...b=empty;ssne=London;;pr_cur_code=GBP;pr_id=1 by the way you can get 2 night for 65 quid..here thats 32 quid a night..so your the one to blame for your own..mistakes..look in the mirror and give him a slap

rickyyt said:

Get a grip. You knew you would get a ticket. Why not just book your Hotel / Travel as soon as you could. All the coaches on here have not increased there prices as the date gets nearer and you may not realise London is a big area and loads of Hotels

ox2w_yk_f1vhaav5_bhqoe.jpg

rickyyt said:
SK_ said:
Shut up you drippy fucker.
Why leave it til now to book your digs/transport etc, you were always going to get a ticket with 2000 pts.

Nobody to blame but yourself

I've got a ticket for a shitty coach for £35 I bought straight away.
I would have got a decent hotel etc if I new i'd defo get a ticket.
If the club had annouced i'd get a i'd have booked and paid up.
I think they've dragged it out for to long for no good reason.

Plenty of hotels you could have booked who do not ask for payment at the time of booking and allow free cancellation 24/48 hours before. Get a grip.

Am i missing something? ive known lots of people book hotels, flights, coaches, etc early and have to cancel for one reason or another. Why didnt you just book early and if you didnt get a ticket cancel, its laughable blaming the club for your own incompetence. The club have dealt with tickets well. Here this might help you in the future, from the English Oxford dictionary:

foresight
1 [mass noun] the ability to predict what will happen or be needed in the future:he had the foresight to check that his escape route was clear

Try using some next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.