Why Moan ?

Blue15

I come on here every night to see what people have wrote what they have heard within the club and for positive opinions....

but what i do is come on and end up getting pissed off with all the moaning some of yas do ya really get on ma tits!

Whats the point in moaning about the club and getting on players backs. we ment to SUPPORT the club fucking moaning isnt supporting yeah everyones got a write to an opinion but do us a favour and piss off if it aint positive!!!!!!
Getting on players backs ?????
One bad game you cannot wait to jump down their throat !!!
everyone likes a moan and to be honest so do i but not week in week out !

So just get off the players back get behind the manager boost the clubs confidence up and lets climb the table !

THIS DOESNT CONCERN ANYONE WHO DOESNT MOAN FOR NO REASON!

Blue15 said:
I come on here every night to see what people have wrote what they have heard within the club and for positive opinions....

but what i do is come on and end up getting pissed off with all the moaning some of yas do ya really get on ma tits!

Whats the point in moaning about the club and getting on players backs. we ment to SUPPORT the club fucking moaning isnt supporting yeah everyones got a write to an opinion but do us a favour and piss off if it aint positive!!!!!!

So just get off the players back get behind the manager boost the clubs confidence up and lets climb the table !

THIS DOESNT CONCERN ANYONE WHO MOANS FOR NO REASON!

stop moaning ffs :)

City ruined what was a pretty competent performance last night with schoolboy defending , against a side who's own performance left a lot to be desired .

Last Saturday at Fratton Park City ruined a pityful team performance again with shambolic defending , again against a side who were hardly any better on the day than ourselves ........ now any set of football fans in the world are gonna have somethin' negative to say about that!

Hughes , on the other hand , says he was 'happy' with the result when anyone watchin' the game last night could see he was absolutely livid after both Copenhagen goals ........ he certainly didn't look happy!

The odds are that come Sunday even more shambolic defending will result in capitulation at Anfield ...... doesn't look good , does it?

black mamba said:
City ruined what was a pretty competent performance last night with schoolboy defending , against a side who's own performance left a lot to be desired .

Last Saturday at Fratton Park City ruined a pityful team performance again with shambolic defending , again against a side who were hardly any better on the day than ourselves ........ now any set of football fans in the world are gonna have somethin' negative to say about that!

Hughes , on the other hand , says he was 'happy' with the result when anyone watchin' the game last night could see he was absolutely livid after both Copenhagen goals ........ he certainly didn't look happy!

The odds are that come Sunday even more shambolic defending will result in capitulation at Anfield ...... doesn't look good , does it?
just look at the positives though mate 2 away goals against copenhagen now how can ya possibly moan at that yh we through it away but there not beating us at are place and there defnitly not scorine more than 2

Blue15 said:
black mamba said:

just look at the positives though mate 2 away goals against copenhagen now how can ya possibly moan at that yh we through it away but there not beating us at are place and there defnitly not scorine more than 2

Yeah , there ARE positives ...... we played really well at times , we scored twice , and we lie in a healthier UEFA position than both Villa and Spurs right now ...... but we've made the return hard for ourselves by conceding those two goals ...... it means that they only have to win 1-0 at our place now and we're out.

We just can't go on giving goals away like this ..... we're not defending properly and it's worrying ...... because as long as it goes on we'll get nowhere ....... Hughes knows that only too well.

Good sides hang onto leads ....... dodgy sides don't!

Blue15 said:

unfortunatly its human nature my friend, we could be 20pts clear in the premier league with villa, kaka, pato messi,and benzema in the side and some people would still be fucking moaning about something , even me occationally thats life

r.soleofsalford said:
Blue15 said:

unfortunatly its human nature my friend, we could be 20pts clear in the premier league with villa, kaka, pato messi,and benzema in the side and some people would still be fucking moaning about something , even me occationally thats life
It's a combination of things that cause people to moan. The money, the big names not performing, even bigger names not joining us, bad press, not climbing the table, the manager being an ex-rag, the manager being an ex-rag, the manager being an ex-rag, the manager being an ex-rag, hahahaha.

It's difficult not to moan but I agree with you - we should all be grateful for what we've got - UP THE BLUES!!!

Oh FFS, Blue 15 (is that years old ?) grow up.

One crucial function of a fans site is cathartic.. we need that space to let off steam, air doubts etc etc.

If you want nothing but postive just log on to the MCFC official site.

Then the club shouldn't give us so much to complain about.

Anybody who watched a perfomance like that last week will find it extremely difficult to voice something positive.

Or maybe we should ignore, not comment at all and just accept things as they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.