Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The Times which isn't exactly a red top gossip paper, running a back page that Mancini lost it in the dressing room and verbally tore apart Joe Hart, leading to senior players becoming very unhappy with him.

are there senior players at city ? who they are ?

I've read that article. It's all in the public domain already.

Mancini made it clear in post match interviews that he thought a 4th man should have been in the wall and he couldn't get the instruction threw on the pitch

There'd be something wrong if there wasn't a heated dressing room discussion

In fact it probably helps City, because after all the rubbish written in the press over the last 18 months, no City fan will believe any of it

LoveCity said:
The Times which isn't exactly a red top gossip paper, running a back page that Mancini lost it in the dressing room and verbally tore apart Joe Hart, leading to senior players becoming very unhappy with him.
Taken from the Sun's inside source. That's inside the dressing room of course.

This is why people would want Mancini sacked:

[youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=verJ1Vdo0vk[/youtube][/youtube]<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm --<br /><br />Because no-one dances like Hughesy......bring him back!

If city were to get pep, it does a few things

1. We would press, we dont do it often enough, certainly not in europe, his barca side hunted in packs, had the mentality that they'd win the ball back in 6 seconds.

2. Faster Tempo, more of a one touch style of play, rather than this tippy tappy/arsenal esq we seem to be doing at the moment. Defensively, i believe hed make us more balanced, not leaving clichy exposed 2 on 1 in every CL game and game against top teams.

3. Stars become available, A manager like pep can attract any footballer on the planet, and id be confident some of the barca stars would look at us if we had pep and think, "i want to go to city".

4. he'd have a better relationship with the players, Mancini has adopted a distant relationship with the players, With pep it'd be more of the arm around the shoulder type, which your tevez's need.

what do you guys think. this isnt a get bobby out post, just wanted to voice my opinion on what getting pep instead would do.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

1. We would press, we dont do it often enough, certainly not in europe, his barca side hunted in packs, had the mentality that they'd win the ball back in 6 seconds.

2. Faster Tempo, more of a one touch style of play, rather than this tippy tappy/arsenal esq we seem to be doing at the moment. Defensively, i believe hed make us more balanced, not leaving clichy exposed 2 on 1 in every CL game and game against top teams.

3. Stars become available, A manager like pep can attract any footballer on the planet, and id be confident some of the barca stars would look at us if we had pep and think, "i want to go to city".

4. he'd have a better relationship with the players, Mancini has adopted a distant relationship with the players, With pep it'd be more of the arm around the shoulder type, which your tevez's need.

what do you guys think. this isnt a get bobby out post, just wanted to voice my opinion on what getting pep instead would do.

Excellent points but all conjecture at the present time mate.

joelufc20 said:
hey guys ive watched most city games this season due to my kid being a fan and as an outsider this is what i think.

1 city play far too many short 6yd passes rather than looking for opportunities to score. it is great to watch but sometimes they need to look for that goal scoring opportunity

2 Balotelli is a massive liability and for me would not even be on the bench.

3 If i was the manager Tevez would be first choice along with Aguero or Dzeko

4 infact id play Yaya Toure as a advanced midfielder as he imo is the best player in england. he can hold a ball better than any targetman, he can dribble better than any winger he is strong has quick feet and a great passer of the ball and should be the focal point of the team. Selling De jong was a massive mistake as now toure sits too deep.

5 3-5-2 is dodgy and doesnt work against quick wingers in the premiership.

6 Your Midfield sits too narrow and id like to see silva on the left crossing into dzeko where he is a danger.

7 Lescott must be restored to centreback as he wins everything in the air.

Before Leeds brought in Brian Kidd we used to play free flowing attacking football under Oleary and Eddie Gray. when kidd came in we became very negative. the same soemtimes can be said for city.

Agree on every point.
A thoughtful and intelligent post.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
It's the over riding sentiment of football neutrals:mario is dragging Mancini down with him. Laugh it off. No one cared about us a couple of years ago.

Mario dragging Mancini down?
Or is it the other way around? Many of our attacking players are a shadow of what they were for their previous Clubs.

I wouldn't get rid of him even if we were relegated, he makes errors... but I rather have a long term manager. What annoys me though is the lack of respect for him throughout the entire league, the club is always going to get a bashing because of the financial backing we have, but Mancini has done nothing to warrant the hate from the press, players, fans or anyone else. Even Ferguson to his credit gives Mancini some praise every now and then... and Mancini has always praised other teams and their managers.

I remember last year Gerrard jumped into Mancini's interview with Shreeves after the game live on TV. He wouldn't dare pull that stunt on Ferguson, Moyes, Redknapp or anyone else for that matter on a simple basis that the press would tear Gerrard to pieces for it...

He won us the league and they still bashed him after the season by heaping praise on fucking Redknapp for Tottenham's "superb attacking football".

Too many people on here seem to believe that the journalists that sit on twitter taking cheap shots at Mancini are right, Mark Ogden being the biggest culprit of them all... but the reality is you're not going to find a better manager out there... Mourinho will be here a year, then he'll sod off and Guardiola has only ever managed Barcelona, a team that regardless of what players it puts out, performs. Barcelona is the only club I firmly believe are held together by it's combination of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. Remove one and they fall apart. Manager comes second to them.

moomba said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Yep 18-2-2 record is needed from the remaining 22 matches for 89 points.

Well that is impossible in our current form. More like 14-7-1. (82 points.)

Improve the form and then maybe...

We've just come off a 7-3-0 run, which isn't all that far away (do that for the rest of the season and we'll finish with 85 points). No doubt though we need to improve to hit that target.

Yeah it can be done but only if we can go on big a winning run now.

Not only 18-2-2 is the way, it can be 17-4-0 that is close too (88 points), or 19-0-3 (90 points), or even better like 22-0-0, 21-1-0 but its hard to see we win 99% of our league matches from now on.
The problem is that United will be probably again surely over 85 points and be closer to 90 than 85.

So thats why wee need such a good record from the 22 matches we still have.
16 wins has to come at least because 15-7-0 record is only 52 points more and that is 85 points in the end.

Can see Mancini's job hanging on this how many points he can do from the remaining 66 points.
If more than 52 with that we finish on more than 85 points.
In the case if the owners dont fire him if he wont win the league that still can be a factor how many points United will have over us.

There is a clear difference if they win it with 1 point lead in the end or 10 points.
(The closer it is it hurts more but the bigger it is it puts even more pressure on Mancini.)

Hopefully we really can do 52+ points in the next 22 rounds.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:

As much as i love bobby and will support him all the way, i cant disagree and would love to see pep get a spend and see what he can turn us into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.