Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
squirtyflower said:
Tevez City said:
Whats wrong with it ?

Its a character that I got from City fans Arabic forum and I would like to share.

& BTW, I am not the only one who is criticizing Mancini, but it seems from the mods that I am the only one who is not allowed to do so.
personally i couldn't give a toss about your opinions regarding the manager or the players

but i do care that you post the club crest, the club i've followed for nearly fifty years, sinking in the ocean, regardless of the two cartoon characters aboard

and you post that image on the forum of the said club crest

so no, it doesn't endear you to me at all, it's something i would expect to see in the fail or rag cafe

-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 pm --

Tevez City said:
The guy who draw the character is not a City fan.
so it was you then?

And I don't give a toss about your opinion also.

The point from the character is not offending City, but to show how Mancini relation with Balotelli may cost City to fail.

I am sorry if it offended anyone, but that is not why I shared the character.
maybe you misunderstand the nuances of English sometimes

i was saying i couldn't give a toss if you were pro or anti mancini, not about your opinions in general, and so you couldn't then say it was because i had the opposite view to you

i mad no opinion of players or management, but you are treading a fine line posting pictures of the club sinking

hey guys ive watched most city games this season due to my kid being a fan and as an outsider this is what i think.

1 city play far too many short 6yd passes rather than looking for opportunities to score. it is great to watch but sometimes they need to look for that goal scoring opportunity

2 Balotelli is a massive liability and for me would not even be on the bench.

3 If i was the manager Tevez would be first choice along with Aguero or Dzeko

4 infact id play Yaya Toure as a advanced midfielder as he imo is the best player in england. he can hold a ball better than any targetman, he can dribble better than any winger he is strong has quick feet and a great passer of the ball and should be the focal point of the team. Selling De jong was a massive mistake as now toure sits too deep.

5 3-5-2 is dodgy and doesnt work against quick wingers in the premiership.

6 Your Midfield sits too narrow and id like to see silva on the left crossing into dzeko where he is a danger.

7 Lescott must be restored to centreback as he wins everything in the air.

Before Leeds brought in Brian Kidd we used to play free flowing attacking football under Oleary and Eddie Gray. when kidd came in we became very negative. the same soemtimes can be said for city.

joelufc20 said:
hey guys ive watched most city games this season due to my kid being a fan and as an outsider this is what i think.

1 city play far too many short 6yd passes rather than looking for opportunities to score. it is great to watch but sometimes they need to look for that goal scoring opportunity

2 Balotelli is a massive liability and for me would not even be on the bench.

3 If i was the manager Tevez would be first choice along with Aguero or Dzeko

4 infact id play Yaya Toure as a advanced midfielder as he imo is the best player in england. he can hold a ball better than any targetman, he can dribble better than any winger he is strong has quick feet and a great passer of the ball and should be the focal point of the team. Selling De jong was a massive mistake as now toure sits too deep.

5 3-5-2 is dodgy and doesnt work against quick wingers in the premiership.

6 Your Midfield sits too narrow and id like to see silva on the left crossing into dzeko where he is a danger.

7 Lescott must be restored to centreback as he wins everything in the air.

Before Leeds brought in Brian Kidd we used to play free flowing attacking football under Oleary and Eddie Gray. when kidd came in we became very negative. the same soemtimes can be said for city.

Thanks for the input mate, but you may be better advised sorting your own lot out ;.)

citykev28 said:
Tevez City - you can be a bit of a tit at times but to be honest, I smiled when I saw the cartoon and can see the meaning behind it and it's not suggesting we are a sinking ship, just mocks the lengths Mancini would go to in his support of Mario. I think some on here are losing it. Ok, it's bad timing but when did we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves?
quite unbelievable and amusing that some are quite so precious and angry hearted about a cartoon with an obvious meaning.

If I could draw I'd do one of the good ship MCFC sailing strongly, with khaldoon and soriano at the helm and txiki pointing a pistol at Mancini as he prepares to walk the plank. Set all you little diddums boys off good and proper....;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
citykev28 said:
Tevez City - you can be a bit of a tit at times but to be honest, I smiled when I saw the cartoon and can see the meaning behind it and it's not suggesting we are a sinking ship, just mocks the lengths Mancini would go to in his support of Mario. I think some on here are losing it. Ok, it's bad timing but when did we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves?
quite unbelievable and amusing that some are quite so precious and angry hearted about a cartoon with an obvious meaning.

If I could draw I'd do one of the good ship MCFC sailing strongly, with khaldoon and soriano at the helm and txiki pointing a pistol at Mancini as he prepares to walk the plank. Set all you little diddums boys off good and proper....;-)

I thought it was piss funny and I'm firmly in the Mancini camp.

It's the over riding sentiment of football neutrals:mario is dragging Mancini down with him. Laugh it off. No one cared about us a couple of years ago.

Didsbury Dave said:
citykev28 said:
trolls must troll, but you're far from droll

The Times which isn't exactly a red top gossip paper, running a back page that Mancini lost it in the dressing room and verbally tore apart Joe Hart, leading to senior players becoming very unhappy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.