Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsnevereasy said:
lust overlord said:
itsnevereasy said:

Go on I'll bite.
Source?

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/ManciniPSG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/ManciniPSG</a>

Ha ha how original.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 am --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
You were right when you said Fantasy. The notion of Mancini qualifying out of the group is madness in itself.

Like he's done four times in six attempts.
How many of those times was he top seeded at Inter?

You made a statement were proved wrong and now you are moving the goalposts.Nice one ;)

lust overlord said:
itsnevereasy said:
lust overlord said:
Go on I'll bite.
Source?

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/ManciniPSG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/ManciniPSG</a>

Ha ha how original.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 am --

Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:

You made a statement were proved wrong and now you are moving the goalposts.Nice one ;)
I made a statement on someone's fantasy of next season and us (Manchester City) qualifying out of the group.

I merely asked the question but have since seen its actually 4 in 7 seasons. All where he was top seeded. Hence the relevance of that stat being pointless.

Yet I'm the one moving the goalposts. Go figure that one out......

lust overlord said:
itsnevereasy said:
lust overlord said:
Go on I'll bite.
Source?

Ha ha how original.

-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:51 am --

Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:

Sorry - I'm bored it's a slow Saturday morning.

For the record I hope Mancini will still be our manager next session. We have won more in the last 3 years than we had in the whole of my life, I couldn't be happier.

The Future's Blue said:
Mancini's staying, isn't he.
Yes. No. Maybe.

On the one hand, his relationship with Begiristain is not good, his family don't want to be here and I believe he himself is convinced he has let the owners down this season. He's also had a coded dig at the Sheikh himself in his frustration at the transfer dealings.

However our owners are honourable people and I think they would be reluctant to sack him without a very real and tangible cause. I still firmly believe he wasn't originally meant to be our long-term manager but he has been here for a while and done a pretty good job on the whole.

However there is a concern that he has significant flaws & does not quite have the ability to take us to the very top level and keep us there. But they also don't want instability and to have go through the same routine as they did when they sacked Hughes so they'd want him to stay until we have secured the right long-term target.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Yes. No. Maybe.

On the one hand, his relationship with Begiristain is not good, his family don't want to be here and I believe he himself is convinced he has let the owners down this season. He's also had a coded dig at the Sheikh himself in his frustration at the transfer dealings.

However our owners are honourable people and I think they would be reluctant to sack him without a very real and tangible cause. I still firmly believe he wasn't originally meant to be our long-term manager but he has been here for a while and done a pretty good job on the whole.

However there is a concern that he has significant flaws & does not quite have the ability to take us to the very top level and keep us there. But they also don't want instability and to have go through the same routine as they did when they sacked Hughes so they'd want him to stay until we have secured the right long-term target.

Next season will prove conclusively whether Mancini is an elite level manager or not. Up against Mourinho at Chelsea and Ferguson at United, does he have what it takes to hand those two their arses, whilst also mounting a decent Champs League campaign? We shall see.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Yes. No. Maybe.

Obviously you have the inside track on the relationship with Mancini and the board but from my point of view there seems to be a very good professional relationship there.

I'm quite amazed though, how you read things. A coded dig at the Sheikh? Is that because Mancini was pissed at last years transfer saga's?

Prestwich_Blue said:
On the one hand, his relationship with Begiristain is not good, his family don't want to be here and I believe he himself is convinced he has let the owners down this season. He's also had a coded dig at the Sheikh himself in his frustration at the transfer dealings....
Are you practising for a sub-editor's job at the Daily Fail?

So now the FA Cup is easy to win!! - Do you know how fucking pathetic this sounds after we went 30 plus years without winning tap all! I remember the foaming on here about that banner. Yet only 2 yrs later we think we have a god given right to get out of the group stage in europe,win the prem every season and that the cup is easy as it's against dross opposition.

Acting like spoilt bastards is just not becoming of any City fan.

TCM - My banner is ready for Didsbury,Exeter and Fantasy today in big bold blue letters..

MANCINI OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.