Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:
People should be hoping that Mancini decides to stick with us. He will have no shortage of suitors if he decides to leave and there are just a handful of managers in world football at his level - none of whom seem to be available.

All this talk of should we/should we not sack him is so far off the mark it's ridiculous. Can we keep him is the question you should be asking.

Absolutely.

Correct
You will never please the melon heads on here,they just want him gone
I'm just suprised they havnt all got together and unveiled a mancini out flag/banner yet...

Dont forget the Klopp/Mourinho/Pellegrini IN banner<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:
People should be hoping that Mancini decides to stick with us. He will have no shortage of suitors if he decides to leave and there are just a handful of managers in world football at his level - none of whom seem to be available.

All this talk of should we/should we not sack him is so far off the mark it's ridiculous. Can we keep him is the question you should be asking.

Absolutely.

Correct
I'm just suprised they havnt all got together and unveiled a mancini out flag/banner yet...

Dont forget the Klopp/Mourinho/Pellegrini IN banner

smeeagain said:
F.A cup - not difficult to win for todays elite teams ,its 5 or 6 matches ,most against dross

stability - wenger, moyes, etc doesnt ensure success , the prime minister only gets a 4 yr term if hes lucky ! we,ve put up with bob 3 1/2 yrs now

Last years title - won by the slenderest of margins imaginable ,only after almost total collapse by our rivals

lets face it with our current squad of players,any other decent manager would of achieved at least the same success , this guy is helping perpetuate the "typical city" collapses after leading against the likes of spurs last week , i cant see where his talent lies at all
lets move on

"we,ve put up with bob 3 1/2 yrs now"
Yes it's been hell hasn't it

Balti said:
smeeagain said:
F.A cup - not difficult to win for todays elite teams ,its 5 or 6 matches ,most against dross

stability - wenger, moyes, etc doesnt ensure success , the prime minister only gets a 4 yr term if hes lucky ! we,ve put up with bob 3 1/2 yrs now

Last years title - won by the slenderest of margins imaginable ,only after almost total collapse by our rivals

lets face it with our current squad of players,any other decent manager would of achieved at least the same success , this guy is helping perpetuate the "typical city" collapses after leading against the likes of spurs last week , i cant see where his talent lies at all
lets move on[/quote

yes that fa cup is easy

wenger, moyes and other successful managers win it all the time

even baconface won it last year when he missed out on the league

doh...

Read my post properly smartarse , then go google FA cup winners, come back and let me know how many teams from outside the top 4 have won it in the last 40 years !!

smeeagain said:
Balti said:
smeeagain said:

lets move on[/quote

yes that fa cup is easy

wenger, moyes and other successful managers win it all the time

even baconface won it last year when he missed out on the league

doh...

Read my post properly smartarse , then go google FA cup winners, come back and let me know how many teams from outside the top 4 have won it in the last 40 years !!

The rags,the most successful team in this country think its easy too
How many times in the last nine or ten years have they won it?

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:

Absolutely.

Correct

For the record, I much prefer cantaloupe to honeydew, but also appreciate the more savory varieties, from watermelon to winter melon. However, I simply cannot tolerate bitter melon on my plate...

The cookie monster said:
smeeagain said:

my point is ,that if your in the top 4 winning the FA cup isnt remarkable

smeeagain said:
The cookie monster said:
smeeagain said:

Its a daft point then.

smeeagain said:
The cookie monster said:
smeeagain said:

Only one team in the country can win it though, you may not value it but many do.

smeeagain said:
The cookie monster said:
smeeagain said:

You ask Arsenal fans about that.

whp.blue said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:

Absolutely.

I agree totally

some people on this forum seem to want change for the sake of change Mancini is the best manager since Mercer and I for one am not sure who would do a better job

some people seem to have got a bit carried away with success and have forgotten that even the best managers can't win everything and if Mancinis only failing is the rigged Chumps league then I for one can live with that

domestic leagues and cups is good enough for me and under Mancini we have been there or thereabouts

the Mancini out brigade are becoming an embarrassment they sound like rags ie we should win everything

Agree with pretty much every word of that. What I would say is that progression in the Champions League is important for increasing the long-term global profile of the club but domestic success is the first priority and Mancini has already achieved that, winning the FA Cup and league title in his first 2 full seasons and I guess the manner in which we won the league last season did far more to capture the imagination of people worldwide than progressing to the quarters or semis of the CL.

Like all managers Mancini makes mistakes but by and large he's done nothing but pushed this club forwards since he took over. Fair enough, we've took a bit of a backwards step this season but we're still miles ahead of where we were when the previous incumbent was flirted off in December 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.