Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So now the FA Cup is easy to win!! - Do you know how fucking pathetic this sounds after we went 30 plus years without winning tap all! I remember the foaming on here about that banner. Yet only 2 yrs later we think we have a god given right to get out of the group stage in europe,win the prem every season and that the cup is easy as it's against dross opposition.

Acting like spoilt bastards is just not becoming of any City fan.

TCM - My banner is ready for Didsbury,Exeter and Fantasy today in big bold blue letters..

MANCINI OUT

If you actually bothered to read what's written, instead of foaming away at what you wish we'd written in order to justify your tiresome spoilt bastards and haters jibes, you'd see from my own post that my own belief that we should replace Mancini is no more than 65:35. OB1 meanwhile is even less certain at 55:45. In other words, far from being 'haters' we acknowledge it's a tough call, and we aren't overtly opposed to Bobby staying put, but reckon overall there are too many negative aspects to his management, to prevent us from kicking on. The way you carry on you'd think we were proposing to burn down an orphanage

And the way you carry on is to be brutally honest fucking pathetic.
Not one bit of praise for his tactics today hey...bringing in Lescott was a master plan against the lump Andy Carroll.
I'm not foaming but just wondering how you know he is negative.Did you asee the high fives with Samir,Tevez when they came off today from your armchair...
As I said,acting like spoilt fuckers is really so raggish (not that you are a rag or a jcl for the record)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
So now the FA Cup is easy to win!! - Do you know how fucking pathetic this sounds after we went 30 plus years without winning tap all! I remember the foaming on here about that banner. Yet only 2 yrs later we think we have a god given right to get out of the group stage in europe,win the prem every season and that the cup is easy as it's against dross opposition.

Acting like spoilt bastards is just not becoming of any City fan.

TCM - My banner is ready for Didsbury,Exeter and Fantasy today in big bold blue letters..

MANCINI OUT

If you actually bothered to read what's written, instead of foaming away at what you wish we'd written in order to justify your tiresome spoilt bastards and haters jibes, you'd see from my own post that my own belief that we should replace Mancini is no more than 65:35. OB1 meanwhile is even less certain at 55:45. In other words, far from being 'haters' we acknowledge it's a tough call, and we aren't overtly opposed to Bobby staying put, but reckon overall there are too many negative aspects to his management, to prevent us from kicking on. The way you carry on you'd think we were proposing to burn down an orphanage

And the way you carry on is to be brutally honest fucking pathetic.
Not one bit of praise for his tactics today hey...bringing in Lescott was a master plan against the lump Andy Carroll.
I'm not foaming but just wondering how you know he is negative.Did you asee the high fives with Samir,Tevez when they came off today from your armchair...
As I said,acting like spoilt fuckers is really so raggish (not that you are a rag or a jcl for the record)

What the fuck are you talking about?!!!! I haven't given him any praise on here today for the simple reason I haven't had a chance to come on this thread since the game finished! And where exactly do I claim he's too negative?!! I said he has negative aspects to his management (ie difficulty tactically in overcoming high presses, ranting at his players in public etc. Not that he espouses a negative brand of football). You must have magic glasses on mate if you can read meanings that aren't there.
As for the armchair crap - season ticket holder North Stand Lower. Been one for 27 years. First watched them live in 1974. Went to Northampton, Wycombe and Bristol Rovers. Did you? Also went to Lokeren, Schalke, Copenhagen and Ajax. Did you?
Oh and bringing in Lescott was a masterclass?!!! Most people on here could have called that, although it's worth pointing out that Nastasic would have handled him just as well. He certainly did at Upton Park - another game I went to and you probably didn't!
You need to either grow up or wind your neck in. If you can't cope with a simple opinion without foaming away about people being spoilt, perhaps this site isn't for you. Jesus!

Playing Lescott against big lump strikers is hardly a tactical master plan, lol... a tactical master plan is Heynckes' systematic destruction of the great Barcelona during the week, not playing a physical defender against a physical striker (logic 101).

Mancini outers see absolutely nothing good in anything that Mancini does. They can ONLY be critical. It really is quite sad.

Barcon said:
hgblue said:
Marvin said:
Wembley plans and off to see Silva, Tevez and Aguero in an hour. Thanking my lucky stars myself.

Spending Millions doesn't guarantee anything. Man Utd sent decades breaking the transfer record for Bryan Robson etc and they were miles off Liverpool. Ferguson took 6 years with unprecedented money behind him, but Mancini did it straight away

Too much taken for granted

There are two sets of City fans on here and we wind each other up no end. Those who think an FA Cup final represents a good season and we should thank our lucky stars that we're not shit anymore, and those who think surrendering our title by February and underperforming again in Europe represents a shit season for a club aspiring to the top. I'd say as a general rule that the first category will be so called 'Mancini Inners', and the second category will be so called 'Mancini Outers'.

I think you'll probably find that the vast marority agree with all those points, and are inners.

Yes, but its the minority that have the bigger gobs, surprise surprise.

The vast majority of match going blues were singing "Mancini" quite loud today.

In fact we were very gobby about it.

We're on the march with Bobby's army.

We're all going to Wemberley

mancityvstoke said:
The vast majority of match going blues were singing "Mancini" quite loud today.

In fact we were very gobby about it.

We're on the march with Bobby's army.

We're all going to Wemberley
Yeah, but they don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.