Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never hear the Mancini out chant at any match ive been to. Quite the opposite.

FA Cup ....Mancini out
United 1 City 6 ....Mancini out
Premier League Champions....Mancini out
Charity Shield Winners playing current European Champions......Mancini out
Second spot in Premier league all season.......Mancini out
FA Cup final place .......Mancini out.
Chamions league football each and every season.......Mancini out

Some of you are harder to please than that Abramavich bloke.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
syedorf said:
we have always had boo boys ever since I can remember Edgehill?summer bee? the list goes on everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they support the team when they are in the ground its pointless arguing about bobby in or bobby out he will be with us till the chairman sees fit to get rid which I hope is a long time we don't want another 6managers in6months again do we?

Exactly. On balance, I think Mancini has limitations that will prevent us kicking on any further (I am an outer), but that doesn't stop me singing his name on matchdays. Some on here can't get their tiny minds around that kind of paradox though, and would have you believe that the outers burn effigies of the manager on a nightly basis, whilst foaming like rabid dogs.........

This is so true, and crops up regularly on here. The inability to differentiate between matchday and a forum

Not adding anything to the debate on here but i hope Mancini is still our manager next season.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
syedorf said:
we have always had boo boys ever since I can remember Edgehill?summer bee? the list goes on everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they support the team when they are in the ground its pointless arguing about bobby in or bobby out he will be with us till the chairman sees fit to get rid which I hope is a long time we don't want another 6managers in6months again do we?

Exactly. On balance, I think Mancini has limitations that will prevent us kicking on any further (I am an outer), but that doesn't stop me singing his name on matchdays. Some on here can't get their tiny minds around that kind of paradox though, and would have you believe that the outers burn effigies of the manager on a nightly basis, whilst foaming like rabid dogs.........

Indeed, I was singing it at Wembley two weeks ago, which was the last match I went to; I did stay in my armchair today and let someone else use my season card rather than travelling up from the Thames Valley.

karen7 said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
On the one hand, his relationship with Begiristain is not good...

What evidence of this is there?

At the risk of repeating myself...proof please?

An interesting report in today's Mirror by Manchester correspondent David McDonnell. Basically, Mancini's relationship with Marwood was bad, yet it is good with our Spanish duo.

We can't always agree with what is written in the Press, but McDonnell is more likely to hear it from the horses mouth. Certainly with more credence than the kind of speculation we read on here.

I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
What evidence of this is there?

An interesting report in today's Mirror by Manchester correspondent David McDonnell. Basically, Mancini's relationship with Marwood was bad, yet it is good with our Spanish duo.

We can't always agree with what is written in the Press, but McDonnell is more likely to hear it from the horses mouth. Certainly with more credence than the kind of speculation we read on here.

I'd trust PB over that Rag Disco Dave.

OB1 said:
I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:

I don't think it had any inside info, merely a story cobbled together using Mancini's presser. The real ITK was Mancini ;)

OB1 said:
I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:

Lol

grim up north said:
OB1 said:
I'm no cynic said:

Lol

I'd trust someone who works in greggs info abt mancini more than p.b...

The cookie monster said:
grim up north said:
OB1 said:

Lol

I'd trust someone who works in greggs info more than p.b...

I've never known a forum with so many highly placed members - though it doesnt hold much water when all the said highly placed members use guess work within all their posts like the rest of us mere mortals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.