Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
If you actually bothered to read what's written, instead of foaming away at what you wish we'd written in order to justify your tiresome spoilt bastards and haters jibes, you'd see from my own post that my own belief that we should replace Mancini is no more than 65:35. OB1 meanwhile is even less certain at 55:45. In other words, far from being 'haters' we acknowledge it's a tough call, and we aren't overtly opposed to Bobby staying put, but reckon overall there are too many negative aspects to his management, to prevent us from kicking on. The way you carry on you'd think we were proposing to burn down an orphanage

And the way you carry on is to be brutally honest fucking pathetic.
Not one bit of praise for his tactics today hey...bringing in Lescott was a master plan against the lump Andy Carroll.
I'm not foaming but just wondering how you know he is negative.Did you asee the high fives with Samir,Tevez when they came off today from your armchair...
As I said,acting like spoilt fuckers is really so raggish (not that you are a rag or a jcl for the record)

What the fuck are you talking about?!!!! I haven't given him any praise on here today for the simple reason I haven't had a chance to come on this thread since the game finished! And where exactly do I claim he's too negative?!! I said he has negative aspects to his management (ie difficulty tactically in overcoming high presses, ranting at his players in public etc. Not that he espouses a negative brand of football). You must have magic glasses on mate if you can read meanings that aren't there.
As for the armchair crap - season ticket holder North Stand Lower. Been one for 27 years. First watched them live in 1974. Went to Northampton, Wycombe and Bristol Rovers. Did you? Also went to Lokeren, Schalke, Copenhagen and Ajax. Did you?
Oh and bringing in Lescott was a masterclass?!!! Most people on here could have called that, although it's worth pointing out that Nastasic would have handled him just as well. He certainly did at Upton Park - another game I went to and you probably didn't!
You need to either grow up or wind your neck in. If you can't cope with a simple opinion without foaming away about people being spoilt, perhaps this site isn't for you. Jesus!

brilliant..now who's foaming. Your just a negative git when it comes to Mancini-I will criticise where criticsm is due regarding Mancini (spurs away,europe this season etc) but to be down right anti just like you and a few others are is oh so tiresome.
I am ecstatic you are a bigger blue than me but not going to certain games that you have makes your points more valid? Your view is totally unbalanced. He could win the champions league and you,OB1,Billy,Dave,Fantasy would still be anti Mancini.

One question..Why not shout Mancini out at the game?And keep doing it??
Because we all know what would happen and I think you do too

Pablo1 said:
The cookie monster said:
grim up north said:

I'd trust someone who works in greggs info more than p.b...

I've never known a forum with so many highly placed members - though it doesnt hold much water when all the said highly placed members use guess work within all their posts like the rest of us mere mortals..

The one sure thing about the resident Bluemoon ITK's is that they pretty much KFA - that's why the usually actually tell you nothing at all. Rathe,r they post ambiguous crap and take a punt. If they punt right they can get the attention they crave - if they punt wrong the it's your fault for misunderstanding their first class clues !

brilliant..now who's foaming. Your just a negative git when it comes to Mancini-I will criticise where criticsm is due regarding Mancini (spurs away,europe this season etc) but to be down right anti just like you and a few others are is oh so tiresome.
I am ecstatic you are a bigger blue than me but ot going to certain games that you have makes your points more valid.

No what's really tiresome is idiotic attacks on fellow Blues by people like you.

Exeter is not downright anti Mancini and he has made that very clear. Try and have the courtesy to understand what other people are saying or just butt out.

OB1 said:
I am ecstatic you are a bigger blue than me but ot going to certain games that you have makes your points more valid.

No what's really tiresome is idiotic attacks on fellow Blues by people like you.

Exeter is not downright anti Mancini and he has made that very clear. Try and have the courtesy to understand what other people are saying or just butt out.

Excuse me???
Where have I attacked Exeter? I just said his anti Mancini posts are totally unbalanced.
Maybe you can ask your bosom buddy the question I asked him before-Here it is again.

Why not shout Mancini out at the game?And keep doing it??
Because we all know what would happen and I think you do too[/quote]

I am happy that Exeter has a bigger cock than me,that he is the bigger blue blah blah blah but I think you will find I have never attacked a fellow blue so I suggest you stop fucking shit stirring or just go tell tales to the mods with your evidence to back it up.

[
I am ecstatic you are a bigger blue than me but not going to certain games that you have makes your points more valid? Your view is totally unbalanced. He could win the champions league and you,OB1,Billy,Dave,Fantasy would still be anti Mancini.

Missed your edit on my first response; although what I said still applies: I'm not anti Mancini. I want Mancini to be a huge success for as long as he is City manager; I just happen to have doubts about whether he will make the changes that I think he needs to make to the team and to how he goes about things...

If Mancini stays on and takes City to a Champions League win, I'll be delighted to praise him for it because, if he pulls off that trick, he will I'm sure have earned huge praise.

OB1 said:

You always seem to back everyone of exeters post up,all through this thread no matter what
I have a feeling you two are mates off here..

If *the chant* was anything to go by, then Mancini doesn't have to worry.

OB1 said:

Excuse me???
Where have I attacked Exeter? I just said his anti Mancini posts are totally unbalanced.
Maybe you can ask your bosom buddy the question I asked him before-Here it is again.

I am happy that Exeter has a bigger cock than me,that he is the bigger blue blah blah blah but I think you will find I have never attacked a fellow blue so I suggest you stop fucking shit stirring or just go tell tales to the mods with your evidence to back it up.[/quote]

So calling some a "negative git" for instance isn't a "verbal attack"?

OB1 said:
OB1 said:

Excuse me???

I am happy that Exeter has a bigger cock than me,that he is the bigger blue blah blah blah but I think you will find I have never attacked a fellow blue so I suggest you stop fucking shit stirring or just go tell tales to the mods with your evidence to back it up.

So calling some a "negative git" for instance isn't a "verbal attack"?[/quote]

Jeez - you're a sensitive soul

jrb said:
If *the chant* was anything to go by, then Mancini doesn't have to worry.

Your not wrong Jrb and it was sung loud and proud again today albeit in a subdued atmosphere.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 pm --<br /><br />
OB1 said:
[

Missed your edit on my first response; although what I said still applies: I'm not anti Mancini. I want Mancini to be a huge success for as long as he is City manager; I just happen to have doubts about whether he will make the changes that I think he needs to make to the team and to how he goes about things...

If Mancini stays on and takes City to a Champions League win, I'll be delighted to praise him for it because, if he pulls off that trick, he will I'm sure have earned huge praise.

And I am still waiting for an apology from you for accusing me of attacking a fellow blue.I disagree with his bile but that is not an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.