Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
Manager payouts aren't amortised like transfer fees, it's one big hit. And his contract will be worth a £30m payout at the end of the season, then all of his staff go too which feasibly will cost another £10m. Then the cost of a new manager and staff.

This is what you're talking about here, in a monitoring period where we are sailing very close to the wind. Sacking a manager at a total cost of £40m wiith no possible way of getting this back and we will fail FFP on the back of it.

Again, if you're going to talk about sacking the manager and the like of, then at least put the effort in to actually thik about it for more than the ten seconds it takes you to write a post.

I've noticed before, you show breathtaking naiavity when it comes to football and commercial contracts. I'm going to a party now but will fill you in on the reality of the situation tomorrow, unless someone else does in the meantime.

Rest assured it won't cost anything like forty bloody mill when we sack him.

I await with bated breath for Didsbury Dave to tell me the contents of Mancini's contract. Because if there's anybody who you can trust to be an objective source on inside information regarding a non-standard clause in a contract for Roberto Mancini, it's Didsbury Dave.

Also "when we sack him". I see Dave has gotten another one of his inside tips. Get your money on Mou again lads!
quick one. I'm not going to tell you about his contract, I'm going to tell you how all employment contracts work in a severance situation. Something you clearly and obviously have no knowledge of.

But I do.

Honestly, no disrespect, but you're way out your depth on this one. Your posts make it obvious

CC1 said:
preston-blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Which supporters are these? The ones singing his name every match?

Regardless, his length of contract means a great deal. It could have been an extension, or 3 years, or results based. But the bloke got 5 years. The board have confidence in him, this manager talk is utter bullshit. Until I am proved otherwise (by us signing another manager) I will always say so.

And all you twits that call yourself blues need to get behind him. Comment on tactics and selections, but don't call for a change because it is not going to happen.

Tactics and selections? Alas, I think you're right ... they're not going to change.

So you're asking for blind faith in a man who starts Balotelli ahead of Tevez in a game of today's magnitude? Actually, let's be honest ... a man who considers playing Balotelli at all. A man who was booed by his own fans last week for replacing Tevez instead of Dzeko? I guess that must make 40k+ of us 'twits' in your eyes. I suppose you're still marveling at the Emperor's new clothes, too?

BUT 40k of 'us' didn't boo him. 40k of US (are you really one of us) support him

Oh, hello ... because I don't have a Chauvinistic approach to our manager, then somehow I'm not a 'proper' blue? Grow up.

Oh ... and I guess I must need my hearing checked. Along with the hearing of all the journalists that reported on it the next day?

Rammy Blue said:
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've noticed before, you show breathtaking naiavity when it comes to football and commercial contracts. I'm going to a party now but will fill you in on the reality of the situation tomorrow, unless someone else does in the meantime.

Rest assured it won't cost anything like forty bloody mill when we sack him.

I await with bated breath for Didsbury Dave to tell me the contents of Mancini's contract. Because if there's anybody who you can trust to be an objective source on inside information regarding a non-standard clause in a contract for Roberto Mancini, it's Didsbury Dave.

Also "when we sack him". I see Dave has gotten another one of his inside tips. Get your money on Mou again lads!

Not getting into your argument with Dave, however you're talking nonsense about the settlement scenario.

If we sacked Bob, he in theory would be able to pocket the full money however we could pay him monthly as if he was still a member of staff and therefore he can't work until the end of his contract - 4 1/2 years sat on his arse.

The reality of the situation is that a deal gets cut, same as with AVB and Roman at Chelsea, that gets him a figure and the permission to go and seek employment elsewhere.

IIRC this was the situation with Bob @ Inter, he continued to pick up his wage until he knew he was getting our job.
I'm sure Bob's contract will be caveated up to fuck and will have break clauses all over it.

There's no way it will cost £40 million to sack him or anything close.

That said, sacking him now would be preposterous.

The players will decide his fate. If they don't want him as a manager anymore, they won't respond to this defeat. If they will fight for him, rags will go through hell trying to keep those 6 points until May.

It's in the players' hands now. I do think if we're potless at the end, he's gone. Not sure what clauses are in his contract, no one but a few insiders would know that, but I doubt the owners will accept no trophies and losing 10-15m by failing to reach the knockout stage every season.

Damocles said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Which supporters are these? The ones singing his name every match?

Thats part and parcel of the small time mentality many still possess,blind loyalty due to years of mediocracy.

He's not good enough,we have to be ruthless otherwise progress will stop,the signs are already there.

Actually, perhaps we understand that losing a game isn't the end of the world, and sacking a manager who has just won the league is one of the most ridiculous propositions in history

I'm not in the camp of Mancini out but you'd be naive to be thinking many are basing opinions on today when we've been turd in Europe and looked off the pace since start of season bar Fulham and Villa.

I'm sure the payout would have a break clause too. Can't see owners willing to psychologist out 5 whole years. All conjecture but no way could I see the club bending over that much when they had looked at alternatives prior.

Mancini deserves the season anyway.

grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
preston-blue said:
Are you so naive as to think that contracts mean anything at all these days? And let's be honest, the contract was made just after we won the league. Do you think that the same contract would have been offered at this juncture - having won just 9 of our 22 competitive games since? Now, I'm not saying that there are plans afoot, but be honest ... if we had a vacant manager's slot right now and the three candidate's were Mourinho, Guardiola and Mancini, would you choose Mancini?

NOPE - but then I didn't want him in the first place.................totally out of his depth at this level.

Really

Really

Yaya_Tony said:
I just don't get it, I'd love you to explain why it is better to get someone else in that will most likely do a job on a par at best. No guarantees remember.

Because this fella hasn't got the ammunition,he continues to prove it.

Our football is poor,the squad is limited and predictable,it looks tired and unmotivated and,in alot of cases,lacks passion - we need new ideas,a shake up and a squad overhaul.

At the level we're operating,we'd only employ the best available,they couldn't do worse,the good chance they would do a whole lot better is worth taking IMO.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm sure Bob's contract will be caveated up to fuck and will have break clauses all over it.

Absolutely mate.

TBH I don't think Dave, or anyone, is suggesting sacking him now however if at the end of the season we decide to make the change then it certainly won't be costing too much dough.

Blue Haze said:
The players will decide his fate. If they don't want him as a manager anymore, they won't respond to this defeat. If they will fight for him, rags will go through hell trying to keep those 6 points until May.

It's in the players' hands now. I do think if we're potless at the end, he's gone. Not sure what clauses are in his contract, no one but a few insiders would know that, but I doubt the owners will accept no trophies and losing 10-15m by failing to reach the knockout stage every season.

well judging past performances they haven't bloody responded at all yet...however they have questioned formation changes (CL debacle).

Listen we all love Bobby, he brought us our 1st Prem title and an FA cup, Yes the summer transfer was a total farce but at this moment he is not getting the best out of our squad, that is all people are saying, We are not screaming for him to be sacked because i agree that would be stupid, but it does not hide the fact that this season is nothing to be happy about so far

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

Absolutely mate.

TBH I don't think Dave, or anyone, is suggesting sacking him now however if at the end of the season we decide to make the change then it certainly won't be costing too much dough.
Dave might not be, but I reckon a few others on here might.

Some of them might even be blues;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.