Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
preston-blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
hilts said:
In all honesty i don't think the length of his contract will mean anything at the end of the day, i hope we stay with him but i think the supporters are showing signs of dissent, how the owners see the season so far i have no idea
Which supporters are these? The ones singing his name every match?

Regardless, his length of contract means a great deal. It could have been an extension, or 3 years, or results based. But the bloke got 5 years. The board have confidence in him, this manager talk is utter bullshit. Until I am proved otherwise (by us signing another manager) I will always say so.

And all you twits that call yourself blues need to get behind him. Comment on tactics and selections, but don't call for a change because it is not going to happen.

Tactics and selections? Alas, I think you're right ... they're not going to change.

So you're asking for blind faith in a man who starts Balotelli ahead of Tevez in a game of today's magnitude? Actually, let's be honest ... a man who considers playing Balotelli at all. A man who was booed by his own fans last week for replacing Tevez instead of Dzeko? I guess that must make 40k+ of us 'twits' in your eyes. I suppose you're still marveling at the Emperor's new clothes, too?
Smoke and mirrors mate. He made the decision, it's not a sackable offence. Balo played well, so did Tevez when he came on. If he benched Aguero you'd probably fucking moan anyway so he can't win.

Emperor's new clothes comment is bullshit mate.

Criticise and comment, by all means, but he will be our manager for the forseeable so calling for his head is not only fruitless, but actively negative. Rein it the fuck in.

For record don't sackings come under a bracket separate from footballing issues and board related.

To keep a manager due to fear of company figures is worrying. Marks and Spencers wouldn't be governed that way so why anyone else. Football is a product for business, if your business is suffering due to product not meeting requirements you'd change it for the better of your business. Restriction of trade and business practise to the detriment. You'd win that in court.

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya_Tony said:
I just don't get it, I'd love you to explain why it is better to get someone else in that will most likely do a job on a par at best. No guarantees remember.

Because this fella hasn't got the ammunition,he continues to prove it.

Our football is poor,the squad is limited and predictable,it looks tired and unmotivated and,in alot of cases,lacks passion - we need new ideas,a shake up and a squad overhaul.

At the level we're operating,we'd only employ the best available,they couldn't do worse,the good chance they would do a whole lot better is worth taking IMO.
You was saying the exact same things last season you fucking coward.

NipHolmes said:
For record don't sackings come under a bracket separate from footballing issues and board related.

To keep a manager due to fear of company figures is worrying. Marks and Spencers wouldn't be governed that way so why anyone else. Football is a product for business, if your business is suffering due to product not meeting requirements you'd change it for the better of your business. Restriction of trade and business practise to the detriment. You'd win that in court.
All a court would be interested in is what the contract provides for, to all intents and purposes.

smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yaya_Tony said:
I just don't get it, I'd love you to explain why it is better to get someone else in that will most likely do a job on a par at best. No guarantees remember.

Our football is poor,the squad is limited and predictable,it looks tired and unmotivated and,in alot of cases,lacks passion - we need new ideas,a shake up and a squad overhaul.

At the level we're operating,we'd only employ the best available,they couldn't do worse,the good chance they would do a whole lot better is worth taking IMO.

bet he has never even been to a derby

Yaya_Tony said:
preston-blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Which supporters are these? The ones singing his name every match?

Regardless, his length of contract means a great deal. It could have been an extension, or 3 years, or results based. But the bloke got 5 years. The board have confidence in him, this manager talk is utter bullshit. Until I am proved otherwise (by us signing another manager) I will always say so.

And all you twits that call yourself blues need to get behind him. Comment on tactics and selections, but don't call for a change because it is not going to happen.

Tactics and selections? Alas, I think you're right ... they're not going to change.

So you're asking for blind faith in a man who starts Balotelli ahead of Tevez in a game of today's magnitude? Actually, let's be honest ... a man who considers playing Balotelli at all. A man who was booed by his own fans last week for replacing Tevez instead of Dzeko? I guess that must make 40k+ of us 'twits' in your eyes. I suppose you're still marveling at the Emperor's new clothes, too?
Smoke and mirrors mate. He made the decision, it's not a sackable offence. Balo played well, so did Tevez when he came on. If he benched Aguero you'd probably fucking moan anyway so he can't win.

Criticise and comment, by all means, but he will be our manager for the forseeable so calling for his head is not only fruitless, but actively negative. Rein it the fuck in.

Balo played well ? you sure

hilts said:
smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:

bet he has never even been to a derby
Bet you mean and i agree with you..

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
preston-blue said:

Balo played well ? you sure

It was a fair tactical decision to think we might need some height up front - the rags have a big defence. It didn't work so he brought Carlos on and he ran round like a wound up toy.....and I mean that in a positive way, he was great. But, I don't think he could have kept that up for 90 minutes. IF Mario had scored like he did during the 1-6 drubbing, then it would have been a great decision. Some things don't work...so he changed things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.