Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

vincent&co said:
Robertos biggest triumph by a country mile
He has just seen off fergiscum.
The king is dead, long live the king.
VIVA MANCINI ! ! ! .
Bollox.hes gone now because in his eyes he's put us in our place by taking the league back,the perfect timing.

mancityvstoke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mancityvstoke said:
We can't win everything every year. If we do then we will end up just like them *****.

What a disaster that would be, eh?

Did I say it would be a disaster? Nope. Why do you always have to resort to aggressive shyte mate?

We can all do that you know.

Now it suits Dave to buy into into the fallacy that every one Ferrguson's 26 years was an unbridled success

GaudinoMotors said:
mancityvstoke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Did I say it would be a disaster? Nope. Why do you always have to resort to aggressive shyte mate?

Now it suits Dave to buy into into the fallacy that every one Ferrguson's 26 years was an unbridled success

No. I'm sure overall Man United's shareholders, board and fans will consider Ferguson's 26 year tenure as a failure. I imagine he's probably jumped before he was pushed.

Didsbury Dave said:
mancityvstoke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

That wasn't aggressive, it was sarcastic.

Should have put a ;-) next to it I suppose.

I just don't want to end up like them glory hunting cunts expecting trophies every year.

I know what I mean anyway.

I can understand the arguments of money spent, Europe , footballing style etc. I just don't want to be turning into a glory hunting Utd type.

If we win everything all well and good especially if it stops them winning it. What if we end up dominating the league and Europe completely?

Would winning EVERY year be a good thing really?

Can we afford it as fans ? ha

Maybe it's me too used to winning fuck all.

-- Wed May 08, 2013 11:12 am --

FantasyIreland said:
vincent&co said:
Robertos biggest triumph by a country mile
He has just seen off fergiscum.
The king is dead, long live the king.
VIVA MANCINI ! ! ! .
Bollox.hes gone now because in his eyes he's put us in our place by taking the league back,the perfect timing.

spot on and he knows he might never do it again

Didsbury Dave said:
GaudinoMotors said:
mancityvstoke said:

No. I'm sure overall Man United's shareholders, board and fans will consider Ferguson's 26 year tenure as a failure. I imagine he's probably jumped before he was pushed.

Of course it will be seen as a success - because despite making mistakes, having barren seasons, making occaisional poor signings - he was still allowed to put things right - reasoning that is an anathema to you.

mancityvstoke said:
I just don't want to end up like them glory hunting cunts expecting trophies every year.

I can understand the arguments of money spent, Europe , footballing style etc. I just don't want to be turning into a glory hunting Utd type.

If we win everything all well and good especially if it stops them winning it. What if we end up dominating the league and Europe completely?

MAte, you're like me as far as I can see. A lifelong, time-served Blue. You will never be a glory hunter because you became a blue and stayed a blue when we were shite.

Don't be afraid of success. A proper fan, whilst they will stick with their club through the bad times, should also want the very best for the club. These days, since ADUG came in, we are direct competitors of Man United and therefore should have exactly the same expectations.

I hate the cunts, but Man United's squad are drilled to be fucking winners, and our club needs the same mentality. They've spent years rubbing it in and now it's time for payback.

Didsbury Dave said:
mancityvstoke said:
I just don't want to end up like them glory hunting ***** expecting trophies every year.

MAte, you're like me as far as I can see. A lifelong, time-served Blue. You will never be a glory hunter because you became a blue and stayed a blue when we were shite.

Don't be afraid of success. A proper fan, whilst they will stick with their club through the bad times, should also want the very best for the club. These days, since ADUG came in, we are direct competitors of Man United and therefore should have exactly the same expectations.

I hate the *****, but Man United's squad are drilled to be fucking winners, and our club needs the same mentality. They've spent years rubbing it in and now it's time for payback.

YES you're right.

Close the thread.

It's now a straight fight between Bobby and Jose.(at Chelsea) next season.

United to announce new manager soon. Most Journos and pundits think it's Moyes.

GaudinoMotors said:
Didsbury Dave said:
GaudinoMotors said:

Of course it will be seen as a success - because despite making mistakes, having barren seasons, making occaisional poor signings - he was still allowed to put things right - reasoning that is an anathema to you.

Well I might make the counter argument that to get to the pinnacle of the English game Man United sacked Ron Atkinson (who had won several trophies in the previous three years) because they didn't believe he was making enough progress catching Liverpool.

They viewed every facet of Atkinson's tenure and made the decision to make a change. What a brilliant decision it was, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.