Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

The Flash said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
moomba said:
So you insult a fellow blue making a snide comment about Jim Davidson and wit, and then whine about insults and snide comments made to fellow blues.

Kudos. Way to illustrate a point.

1. What business is it of yours?
2. It's not snide, it's out there in your face, clear as day.
3. It was made in light of StHB's third "homosexual" jibe in as many days

If you're going to poke your nose into other people's arguments, do some homework first

The argument wouldn't be anyone else's business if it wasn't being played out on the thread. You could sort it via PM.

And that's not me trying to butt in, just a constructive suggestion.

Good suggestion Flash

This thread would be much better if the personal insults were taken to PM and leave the thread for "sensible" debate, but of course that wont happen because nobody will see the "look at me" point scoring posts

Danamy said:
The Flash said:
1. What business is it of yours?
2. It's not snide, it's out there in your face, clear as day.
3. It was made in light of StHB's third "homosexual" jibe in as many days

If you're going to poke your nose into other people's arguments, do some homework first

The argument wouldn't be anyone else's business if it wasn't being played out on the thread. You could sort it via PM.

Good suggestion Flash

This thread would be much better if the personal insults were taken to PM and leave the thread for "sensible" debate, but of course that wont happen because nobody will see the "look at me" point scoring posts

Instead of some mods helping to stir some shit would it not be more constructive for them to delete provocative posts and warn members. Thus leaving the thread to be debated by the more sensible of posters, for and against.

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
The Flash said:

Good suggestion Flash

Instead of some mods helping to stir some shit would it not be more constructive for them to delete provocative posts and warn members. Thus leaving the thread to be debated by the more sensible of posters, for and against.
There'd only be about 3 posts in the entire thread!

Apologies upfront for continuing this debate about banter on the thread but the matter to which Exeter refers started because I responded to SHB:

OB1 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Anyway I will interject...Forza Mancini..cant be arsed debating something that we both know wont happen...let the outers wank themselves off at the thought of anyone but Mancini managing the club.

While you roll out the KY and your Mancini posters.

If you give it out, expect to get it back.

de niro said:
waspish said:
So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

to be honest this was my fear all along. i think he will walk. who the fuck would put up with the shit he gets. and most off our own fans, non match going fans but fans all the same.

Do you seriously believe that?! Please tell me what "shit" he gets from City fans? The guy gets his name sung loudly every week for heavens sake, and even were he (pause to laugh at the very notion) to log onto this thread, he'd find that most of the outers acknowledge that he has plenty of strengths and that, bar one or two people, everyone wants him to succeed.
Or is your post just laying the groundwork for future nonsense about how the "haters have got what they wanted"?
this forum is monitored and distributed everywhere by all and sundry. what ever is written is seen at some point by the players, the club and of course the media.
i am not saying he would see it but if say stuart brennan read these "rumours" on here he wouldn't investigate further, even fron the horses mouth? of course he would, its his job.

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
The Flash said:

Good suggestion Flash

Point taken and i'm happy to do that but like strongbowholic has said it's got to a stage where there'll only be about 3 posts left in the thread.

I think it's got to the stage now where everyone's had there say on the matter (myself included) and nothing's going to change that, it's more of a defensive thread now than a constructive debate.

Only a few more weeks now and we can lock it and bury it in the archive amongst the Sven in and Hughes out threads ;-)

Danamy said:
Point taken and i'm happy to do that but like strongbowholic has said it's got to a stage where there'll only be about 3 posts left in the thread.

I think it's got to the stage now where everyone's had there say on the matter (myself included) and nothing's going to change that, it's more of a defensive thread now than a constructive debate.

Only a few more weeks now and we can lock it and bury it in the archive amongst the Sven in and Hughes out threads ;-)

There's no doubt that this subject has been done to death and it's been more about bickering.

If we don't win tonight, there will no doubt be some activity but, after today, I think we will all be more concerned with the Cup Final; at least until next week.

Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
Good suggestion Flash

Fair enough

But when you get people taking times out of the forum because of personal attacks, when you get trolls derailing because they don't like the thread or it's content. Something needs to be done.

Fuck this thread, because as you say we are 90metre into the 100m race and soon we know the end. The point to take away from this thread is better 'policing' (for want of a word) of posts. f you have something to contribute then go ahead, if you don't shut the fuck up and keep out the thread. Trolling, wumming and personal attacks aren't wanted and shouldn't be tolerated. You don't go in a pub and talk darts, a bloke then doesn't like your opinion so starts the wind ups. That pint I'm sipping on goes over the bloke. Here instead these people get away with it and are indeed welcomes by some of the the mods which is ridiculous. I'm not after Rawk but I'm after a proper platform of debate. If people can't handle debate then they shouldn't involve themselves in such.

The speculation continues...

AS: Pellegrini days from saying "yes" to the City job with Txiki expecting him to agree to the City job. <a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/07/primera/1367897555_922439.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/07/ ... 22439.html</a>

Mundo Deportivo: City beating Barcelona to sign Isco in part because his current mentor Pellegrini could join City. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130507/fc-barcelona/manchester-city-fichaje-isco-malaga_54373258162.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130507/ ... 58162.html</a>

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:

Fair enough

But when you get people taking times out of the forum because of personal attacks, when you get trolls derailing because they don't like the thread or it's content. Something needs to be done.

Fuck this thread, because as you say we are 90metre into the 100m race and soon we know the end. The point to take away from this thread is better 'policing' (for want of a word) of posts. f you have something to contribute then go ahead, if you don't shut the fuck up and keep out the thread. Trolling, wumming and personal attacks aren't wanted and shouldn't be tolerated. You don't go in a pub and talk darts, a bloke then doesn't like your opinion so starts the wind ups. That pint I'm sipping on goes over the bloke. Here instead these people get away with it and are indeed welcomes by some of the the mods which is ridiculous. I'm not after Rawk but I'm after a proper platform of debate. If people can't handle debate then they shouldn't involve themselves in such.
Disagree entirely. I'd posit that you need to "self police" - identify who's trolling you and simply ignore, responding only to those points you feel are generating good debate. The rest is just noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.