Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

forevermancity said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
forevermancity said:
Mancini will be gone in the summer

I'll have you a grand that he isn't, if you fancy putting your money where your mouth is.
Then you can pay for my seasoncard, a nice meal, and an evening on the piss when he stays.
Pm me if you fancy throwing your money my way.
Wish I saw this post...probably wouldn't have done it anyway though.

Another thicko who had his head on the sand

He'd just argue that it wasn't the summer.....

Petetheblu said:
@BluePhil8 said:
forevermancity said:

Enjoy.

Some of the Inners were disgraceful. Insulting people who wanted Mancini gone. Ridiculing them. Belittling them.

It was inevitable as far back as the European débâcle.

I'd save your wanks pal, until the next manager is as successful as mancini has been. Wanting stability after 30 odd years of change isn't a bad idea and to take the piss about someone who just wants what they think are the best for the club is underhanded to say the least.
Christ almighty.

Petetheblu said:
@BluePhil8 said:
forevermancity said:

Enjoy.

Some of the Inners were disgraceful. Insulting people who wanted Mancini gone. Ridiculing them. Belittling them.

I'd save your wanks pal, until the next manager is as successful as mancini has been. Wanting stability after 30 odd years of change isn't a bad idea and to take the piss about someone who just wants what they think are the best for the club is underhanded to say the least.

There'll be a few more bellends celebrating Mancini going.Its almost like a few of them liked to see us lose so they can be "right"

taconinja said:
@BluePhil8 said:
taconinja said:
As one of the so-called Outers, neither side behaved with much grace. You're a rank hypocrite if you start casting stones.
I'm a hypocrite and a swine! And I love it!
And evidently illiterate to boot. I said "if" you classless buffoon. You're sitting here celebrating a disastrous end of season because you feel like you now get to rub people's noses in shit. Says a lot about you.

Fuck off you twat you're the one being a prick and how dare you say he is rubbing peoples noses in it?

People like pam and i suspect you EVERY time city won or did something good, instead of enjoying it or celebrating it decided to take on belittle and tried to rub it in the nose of other city fams forgetting that we are all city fans and all want to win. Biggest bunch of twats i've seen in this sport right up there with the rags.

@BluePhil8 said:
taconinja said:
@BluePhil8 said:
And evidently illiterate to boot. I said "if" you classless buffoon. You're sitting here celebrating a disastrous end of season because you feel like you now get to rub people's noses in shit. Says a lot about you.
Steady on grammar police. I think you may be assuming too much.
No, I've been reading your posts is what I've done. You and I are getting our wish, ie a new manager who can hopefully motivate better. I'm simply unimpressed with your desire to stir the pot and rub in how you're getting what you want.

lust overlord said:
Petetheblu said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Enjoy.

There'll be a few more bellends celebrating Mancini going.Its almost like a few of them liked to see us lose so they can be "right"

You can also fit my post exactly the type of person talking about not only are you a hypocrite but simply wrong.

Chairman Wesker said:
taconinja said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Fuck off you twat you're the one being a prick and how dare you say he is rubbing peoples noses in it?

People like pam and i suspect you EVERY time city won or did something good, instead of enjoying it or celebrating it decided to take on belittle and tried to rub it in the nose of other city fams forgetting that we are all city fans and all want to win. Biggest bunch of twats i've seen in this sport right up there with the rags.
No I haven't and you're showing yourself to be foolish. Too many here are more interested in penis-measuring than they are the club. I'm more concerned we're going for Pelligrini as it appears than pushing for a proven top manager. I've said for a while Mancini has the squad playing down to the opposition. Clods like you are just silly though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.