Why the hysterics?

It's what this forum does after a loss, to be fair it's getting better but still a lot on nonsense dressed up as valid opinion being posted by people who really should know better.

Then again it really is no different to any other forum, they all seem to be overloaded with drama queens and doom mongers

Yesterday confirmed what I feel should be our goal for the season: one of the automatic slots for Champion's League. When we started the season, we were determined to get 4th and hope for 3rd. Now I think we've got a solid but not guaranteed hold on 3rd. We're on target so far.

colin's bell helmet said:
SalfordAl said:
No hysterics but we are dropping points. Points that we can never get back and if it does not stop we will not win the PL.

I am not hysterical just depressed this morning.
listen i don't know how long you've been a city fan or a football fan but let me tell you this......we aren't going to win the league this season and the sooner people realise that, and stop almost expecting us to win it rather than hoping we do, the fuckin better as we might see less knee jerk hysterics on this board. we have a new team/squad many of which are having to adapt to a new country/culture/language/league so as it stands the team is doing fantastic to be where we are in the league....said it from day 1 in the season that top4 is what we should be expecting this season and hopefully a cup... anyone expecting the title is going to be disappointed come the end of may.

How dare you post such sense on Bluemoon.

taconinja said:
Yesterday confirmed what I feel should be our goal for the season: one of the automatic slots for Champion's League. When we started the season, we were determined to get 4th and hope for 3rd. Now I think we've got a solid but not guaranteed hold on 3rd. We're on target so far.

Agreed ....

to win titles you need to be clinical , and we just aren't clinical enough just yet ......

the rags , for instance , were two down at Villa , didn't play well ... but still got a point through two late goals

We are still droppin' too many points , and it's not doin' us any favours , especially as others have games in hand ....... a champions league place would mean we've progressed on last season , and ultimately i think that's what will most likley happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.