Why use peaches not nectarines

An interesting and important subject. I enjoy both tremendously when they are both at their peak. I can easily polish off a couple of punnets, giving not a single fuck, nobody else had one. The way I look at it. They were sitting there. I chose to eat them. You chose to watch me eat them, then give me it tight for doing the thing you wanted me to do, so you could moan like a right ****, about me being a right ****.

Funnily enough, if I forget about them and they go off, I get the blame too. Why didn’t you eat them? They cost money. Oh really? I thought you got them for fuck all.

This works for both variations of the subject matter.

Anybody else got, can’t win scenarios they’d like to share? No? Oh alright then,

An interesting and important subject. I enjoy both tremendously when they are both at their peak. I can easily polish off a couple of punnets, giving not a single fuck, nobody else had one. The way I look at it. They were sitting there. I chose to eat them. You chose to watch me eat them, then give me it tight for doing the thing you wanted me to do, so you could moan like a right ****, about me being a right ****.

Funnily enough, if I forget about them and they go off, I get the blame too. Why didn’t you eat them? They cost money. Oh really? I thought you got them for fuck all.

This works for both variations of the subject matter.

Anybody else got, can’t win scenarios they’d like to share? No? Oh alright then,
The ripen at home ones are a bugger for that

As slang for nice arses?

In my experience of eating both peaches are normally fuzzy/hairy while necrarines are smooth and juicy.

so why the error in internet speak as whp liles an hairy arse?

Obviously those who clasify male and female parts emoji wise don't eat fruit as cherries for breast also seems a mis match.

Respectfully discuss.......
Most people can spell peaches but they are fucked when it comes to spelling nectarines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.