why wasn't the game delayed

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marco said:
missed the first half through some knob chucking him/herself off a bridge on the M602, loads of fans villa aswell delayed

Villa fans (from Brum) wouldn't be coming down the M602

sorry mate two villa coaches next to us so either im a liar or your talkin shit

Italian Manc said:
marco said:
missed the first half through some knob jocky chucking him/herself off a bridge on the M602, loads of fans villa aswell delayed

Come on, it's a great night tonight, no need for this.
It is, but I'm feeling more than a bit pissed off I missed the game.

I did think, after sitting stationary for a good while, why the kick off wasn't put back, but in reality even if it had been delayed for half an hour, I still wouldn't have made the game.

My sympathies go to the poor soul who obviously had a great deal on his mind,and I hope he recovers from his troubles, but let's not forget City are also the club that wanted us to risk life and limb during a hurricane when we were due to play Sunderland.

It was a red weather warning, traffic was at a standstill, people were being blown over, the Police were advising people not to go outside, and City still thought it was OK to proceed with the game.

Maybe someone at City, whoever it is, ought to have a bit of a think about what is going on sometimes.

Italian Manc said:
marco said:
missed the first half through some knob jocky chucking him/herself off a bridge on the M602, loads of fans villa aswell delayed

Come on, it's a great night tonight, no need for this.

il look forward to receiving your cheque for fuel and ticket loss as your such a good samaritan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.